some help of where to start with openbox v8s please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys new here just looking for some info please. i just ordered the same box as the OP and just wondered if they can be run as well as a Sly box. I don't want to cancel just yet so i thought i will try for a couple of months.

Also my router is in the hall plugged into master test socket, so does this mean i will need a wireless dongle or can i run not connected to the internet.

Cheers for any help.

Hi guys

I am new to this openbox system but after watching myfriends open box I have decided to take the plunge.

I am looking at a V8S

My questions are is this a good box to start with and isthere anything I should be aware of in buying one.

Also I see it has to be connected to my router via Ethernetconnection, so how will this affect my broadband download limit, do they use alot of download data, if so should I move to a unlimited download deal.

Just looking into open boxes, looks like thenway to go with sky now days, I pay everymonth what I would pay for tje year with an openbox lol, looks an interesting site, gladI found it

And here's that famous guide--yet again.lol
[File removed by The Reaper.]
Reaper.

Attachments

• dummies guide.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Writing the word test and hoping it counts as a posting is not going to help you, in fact you will be ignored unless you come up with something more logical than test.
Reaper.

I'm waiting for mine to arrrive from amazon, will let you know how it goes i've also have read the guide from the reaper;) just sat waiting.......!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back