SportsMania on a Zgemma/Enigma2 box, install guide

If you have a active SportsMania subscription and would like to install it on your Zgemma/Enigma2 box and watch via TsMedia follow these instructions.....
download and unzip the attached file,
using a FTP program such as filezilla or similar connect to your box
FTP the extracted file to
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/TSmedia/addons/iptv

once done go to your box and open TSmedia, go to IPTV, you'll see SportsMania, open it and go to set up, enter your log in details, exit back set up screen the choose 'Carry on' the channel list will load, choose channel required, (may take a while to load)

http://jmp.sh/v/yu8pJWwDkIPMnuQUw1ZC

Have you downloaded tsmedia?

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 PM ----------

Are they m3u streams? if so you can add them another way

If you have a active SportsMania subscription and would like to install it on your Zgemma/Enigma2 box and watch via TsMedia follow these instructions.....

once done go to your box and open TSmedia, go to IPTV, you'll see SportsMania, open it and go to set up, enter your log in details, exit back set up screen the choose 'Carry on' the channel list will load, choose channel required, (may take a while to load)

Have it working on zgemma s2, only use it as a back up now as use other platform instead, but very handy to have it on the box, so thanks for that.

v2.60 is on zgemma, but add on is now v2.63 I think, will you have the file for updated add on version just in case the v2.60 stops working?

http://jmp.sh/v/yu8pJWwDkIPMnuQUw1ZC[/QUOTE]

Have it working on zgemma s2, only use it as a back up now as use other platform instead, but very handy to have it on the box, so thanks for that.

v2.60 is on zgemma, but add on is now v2.63 I think, will you have the file for updated add on version just in case the v2.60 stops working?[/QUOTE]

it can also be added to KodiDirect where it will auto update whenever a new version comes out, simply FTP the file to
usr/lib/enigma2/Python/plugins/extensions/KodiDirect/plugins

ive also FTP'd Phoenix, UK Turks, IPTV Stalker and a few others to KodiDirect and have them working.

Thanks for the info, pretty good to know.

Won't bother with kodi, don't use kodi no more really, Plex is my choice now :)

Hi Blacky
I have followed your instructions to the letter but when i open TS media and IPTV SportsMania isn't there any ideas please?

---------- Post Merged at 04:33 PM ----------

I have succesfuly put sportsmania on my zgemma where can i get the file for phoenix please?

Hi Blacky
I have followed your instructions to the letter but when i open TS media and IPTV SportsMania isn't there any ideas please?

I have succesfuly put sportsmania on my zgemma where can i get the file for phoenix please?

Where do you get the m3u file from sportsmania?

Hi Blacky

Where do you get the m3u file from sportsmania?

you don't get a m3u file its a repo your adding, follow the instructions at beginning of this topic.

hi bud everytime i click on SM it just crashes with blue screen on my zgemma h.2s box anyideas to help?? cheers

Last edited:
Run it through Kodidirect. Just FTP the sportsmania plugin to Kodidirect extensions and it works fine. Mines kept freezing when i selected a channel using TSMedia, once i changed to Kodidirect its working fine. REMEMBER and change hlsenable from false to true on the setup screen where you put in username/pass.
Crashing here with me too. Once I go to launch a channel it locks up. Anyone any ideas?

followed your instructions to the letter , when i open tsmedia then iptv , theres no sportsmania there any ideas ?

thanks

v2.60 is on zgemma, but add on is now v2.63 I think, will you have the file for updated add on version just in case the v2.60 stops working?

sportsmania

followed your instructions to the letter , when i open tsmedia then iptv , theres no sportsmania there any ideas ?

thanks

Hi, I have extracted the file for sports mania and i get a folder called - " plugin.video.SportsMania-master "

I have FTP'd this to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/TSmedia/addons/iptv

But when i go to IPTV in tsmedia i cannot see the file?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back