Starview 7 CARLING-1.03.ups

Hi. I'm new to this. If i purchase a starview 7 and download the firmware carling 1.03 onto a usb stick. Do I then plug the usb stick into the starview 7 box and install the firmware? Is there any easy to follow instructions on how to do this to enable me to use the boxes full capability?...........i.e channels

I can see there is a New Firmware for Starview 6 & 7 1.03. Any release information or the difference from 1.02

Has anyone used this latest firmware 1.03.ups yet, and also like the other post what difference is there with 1.02 firmware ?

i have upgraded my sv6 to 1.03 there isnt much difference although i have noticed less buffering in football matches such as last night united vs spurs on e*pn thier wasnt a single pause in the whole 90 mins lool

I am trying to download update software for my starview 7 but i dont seem to have any luck in finding it do you have any idea.s

Added after 5 minutes:

Trying to download starview 7 update software on to my flashstick but keep getting refused any reason why

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

yes another newbie, sorry. I just received my sv7 today. I still have 1.02 ups on it. I noticed that I can't set reminders in the epg. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong? Also I wanted to ask if the installation of the new firmware queenie-proof? Could anybody just be really patient with me and explain how to install the firmware like you would to a child? Thanks guys.

hi im new to all this got a starview 7 on order will it come with latest firmware on it and be ready to plug in and work or will i have to install the firmware and if so how do you install it.

cheers

I am new to all this, i have Star view combo box with LAN, can some body help me what version software / and full details how to connect to server ? i am struggle to do this. i will really appricaite for you help. Thank you !!!!!

can anyone tell me the difference between carling 1.03 and grooverider, will either one work with starview 7 box, new to this and getting confused with the firmware

Back