Starview Connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the 1st post all the info is there, click like button under post and the email address will be come visible,

read its all there

thanks mate,
i just brought a new starview 7 and flashed with showmustgoon 2.12, so do i need to send mac becuz all i get is not connected?

I have'nt a clue, know nothing about them, read around plenty of info on here,

try some of the things that were suggested to others in other threads,

all I was telling you theres no point posting your mac address on here,

also give more info, was box working up till today??

also look at below others who've had trouble today

http://www.techkings.org/starview/25816-not-connected.html

I honestly don't think it will do any good anyway, he has not responded to anyone I don't think he is ignoring anyone but just can't do anything, everybody is in the same position, it's the people who run the servers that need to help

icon1.png
Starview Connection issues

ok thats Kiddys first post he gave people the wrong information regading the macs the macs are inside the boxes

secondly his information is wroong 24 hrs and you will be connected lol

over a week later and we are still waiting

Kiddy said

Also we currently have over 170 channels active with only a handful left that finger crossed won't take long to finish ;-)
how come we cant see anything?we have no channels kiddy
sorry guys this is annoying that they cant get there act together and offer a service off some sort

Last edited by a moderator:
ellen I've edited your post and taken out the kiddys post, as you will only have people trying to click your post for email address, (as if theres not enough confusion and questions on email addy already)

also people can see what the kiddy has posted already on 1st post in this thread

Last night 7.08.11 my sv6 was working fine in st.helens, treid this morning its off... I'm not sure if i would like to email my mac address ! i mean that mac address is linked right back to you right.... the end user with the illegal box sittin in your living room!!! This has never been requested before has it? And they have always managed to fix it (im running v2 of smgo after updating from v1)

I would also like to ask why are we being asked for the mac?

Is this something to do with the boxs 12 month sub?

Are they compling a database of our macs and email address's?

Why have we not just had a proper explanation?

Last edited:
still i have not connected??
i only brought this starview brand new few days ago, flashed with new showmustgoon and nothing
is the server down or what??? or is it just random boxes goin down?

rm1221 you have asked the same question already, stop multi posting and wait for an answer

if someone knows they'll post, others are in the same situation, read back through the thread your posting in, and there are lots more also

hi eveyone my sv showed not connected last night for the first time since i put the new software on i turned it off for a minute and back on sorted it it also happened again today so i turned it off for a minute and its back on just thought i would mention it cheers

Hey guys sorry about the delay, please check my new thread titled, Smgo2.21 I will explain in there! Sorry for any inconvenience caused but we have had several issues that needed resolving! The new will fix any issues and connection problems!

Hey guys sorry about the delay, please check my new thread titled, Smgo2.21 I will explain in there! Sorry for any inconvenience caused but we have had several issues that needed resolving! The new will fix any issues and connection problems!

Where is the new thread cause I can't see it, or is it just me?

post it on that thread shibib, someone else has that problem and waiting to see if the kiddy gets back with an answer

New Thread HERE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back