Starview HD Combo firmware and flashing guide.

Hi can someone help, im just wondering how i find more out about this box? also what channels do you get once you install the software?

cheers

don`t bother your a bit late,all boxes are going to be door stops in the next few months, keep your money in your pocket.
welcome to TK

i brought i new staview hd combo+ putin grooverider1214 but wot boot wud put in ? av put in boot voo21 but it still wont work

hi ya i have got a starview hd combo box coming tomora do u no the step by step setup for it r were i can get it form to get the pay channels bk on is the box no good as n3 is in my area?
many thanks aidy

I have just got the starview hd combo + and it was working great had it all working with all channels but then I think I updated it wrong next update I done the bootloader for the older combo without lan and now I only get 3 channels when I search in cable any help welcome

Starview HDCombo +

all cable starview.6 and combos are turned off at the moment irelandflag

I had mine going about 3 days ago but it stopped when I updated it to the new firmware and even if thay are turned of you should get freeview

yep you should be able to get the sat part going for now
2 days ago a bust happened in dublinirelandflag
server is shut down for now

Server ?

yep you should be able to get the sat part going for now
2 days ago a bust happened in dublinirelandflag
server is shut down for now

I have not got this connected to a network so how has a server going down stopped my channels I have a eurovox 1100 and a 5100 and a 6000 and all them work fine just this box seemed to stop after I updated the boot loader for the combo without lan and the firmware for the combo + so I think it was the boot loader

if your eurovox is still working then your area has not changed over to nag.3 and your starview combo cable side would still not work
and when it does change to nag.3 it still wont work as the guy who had the server running got caught
your other boxes are not running from that server

if your eurovox is still working then your area has not changed over to nag.3 and your starview combo cable side would still not work
and when it does change to nag.3 it still wont work as the guy who had the server running got caught
your other boxes are not running from that server

If I had my combo running and never had it connected to the net what has the server got to do with anything I did'nt connect to any server I connected the box to the cable outlet and searched and got now I don't get

when you put the firmware on the starview and connect it to cable & broadband
it then connects to the server which then gives you the channels you require
but because the server is taken down now you wont get channels at all on the cable side unless some1 starts up again

irelandflag

also the reason your starview worked before cos you had older firmware on your box and your area has not changed to nag 3
which i would suggest to u, put back the old firmware on your box

Last edited:
I have tryed putting the old back on but it still the same. how can I get it back to fta so I can send the box back to the shop ????

none that i know of
well there is 1 but it could brick your box alltogether
also the starview is back working in the uk from today

Back