Starview HD Combo firmware and flashing guide.

Hi mate yes pm me you email addy and i will send the file to you!! its def working here for me in london...as i type im watching virgin 1!!
carlin-1.00 software version ver f5.12, ldr ver 00.21
hardware version ver 01.20
last update may 29 2010

thats what it says on my system info!!

Hi m8 got it going. Well made up, got it to the factory settings AGIAN then done Starview_HD_Combo_+_0128.uad twice then GrooveRider_HD_Combo_+_0212.uad twice and then took all splitters of the line and searched and got the channels
I'm on
Model: GroveRider Combo+
Software: Ver F4.04, LDR: Ver 00.21
Hardware: Ver 01.20
Last update: Feb 12 2010

wicked thats good news mate! sorry for any delay in getting back to you, i was out after i wrote the last msg to you!! Glad you got it up and running too!!! looks like we both done it in the end!!!

wicked thats good news mate! sorry for any delay in getting back to you, i was out after i wrote the last msg to you!! Glad you got it up and running too!!! looks like we both done it in the end!!!

Stopped working again now ??????????????????

check your email in 5 mns!

check you email addy you gave me!!! let me know how you get on! all i know is you have to have patience!!

done!! sent to your email mate!!

mate check you email again! install the uad file only!! not the rar file!!!!!!

my hd combo seems a bit mad,last week had at least 80% channls then 1 day nothing at all! i didnt do anthing then it worked again! someone told me to hold tight for a bit untill things can get sorted out

advice how fix problem?
Starview 6 HD Combo login is failed - error code (0)
error comes on wen trying 2 connect internet,so am thinking its telling me no conection.
but why its pluged in, i dont get wots wrong with it.
chanels were working on /off. so cuz they kept geting messed up, i figured ad factory re set it, did that not its wont connect 2 internet.
sum 1 pls advise me.

hello to all just joined here to see about the sv6 as i had a sv 1 2 3 not sure but i kept it going for long enough with help from guys like yourself,
not got a sv6 YET but am looking to do so, so god help u all when i do cos i havert got a clue been reading most of the post here sounds like u all know what your doing will be back when i got one ?

pls sum1 advise me were do i go find the
starview combo+ downloads that work.
ave has enough,only thing am thinking is update whole box.
ave been reading up threads,no joy cant figure it out.
its wont connect 2 internet sumthing 2 do with mac adress.
is any1 starview combo+ working ?
i read the servers been shut dwn is it true?

i guess im the last to show up on this forum and im guessing i will have a lot to catch up on.. iv just got my starview HD combo+ ... i need some help about how to flash with firmware... i would like a step by step guide from the what im supposed to download and update first. i need support on this new gadget that just coughed out some money from me, please help me out.

i guess im the last to show up on this forum and im guessing i will have a lot to catch up on.. iv just got my starview HD combo+ ... i need some help about how to flash with firmware... i would like a step by step guide from the what im supposed to download and update first. i need support on this new gadget that just coughed out some money from me, please help me out.

Well you are in the right spot.....just trying going to the first page. http://www.techkings.org/starview/6783-starview-hd-combo-firmware-flashing-guide.html#post90430

thanx a lot...but iv noticed its just about the grover thingy....do i need to do the carling thingy after im done flashing with groover ?:) im in uk ..thats why i said carling

hi every one
i have starview hd combo n i used to watch all channels on cable but no showing scrambled n i live in wolverhampton area i think just changed to nagra 3 .. does it mean good bye or still i can watch all channels
pls help

just looking into this, will be flashing when i get home. do i need to flash groovrider and it will work? or do i flash grooverider then carling? or can i simply flash carling? getting confused due to dates on posts.

looking to use via web c/s as n3 has hit.

HI everyone I've had my HD combi box now for almost a year and worked brilliant... But the last month ive gradually lost my channels. I've tried almost every firmware download the latest being the CARLING one and now cant even see any channels.. can anyone help ?????

Back