Starview NOT Resurrected??? STILL DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let people know willo is snedz1969 and is one and the same as the person you send your email to >>> box1969 all snedz, lots of people on shoutbox lots of double members using alias names.
Well if this is true i ripped into this guy once and i not get banned!!!!

@ kiddy - Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 pm
Carry on and the forum will be closed

............and a Merry Christmas to you too.
Just goes to show, not arsed about providing the service people are paying for, it's all about threatening to remove the only place of contact those same paying ( god help 'em!! ) customers have.

If people don't see this they are truly blind.

I've replied with this for what it's worth:

@ narpy - Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 pm
@kiddy, threatening to remove the only point of contact your customers have is desperate beyond belief and somehow underlines what every single person on here is thinking about whether you care or not. You have removed all doubt. This forum and it's dwindling service is clearly a whim that you choose to play with. Regretably, you're also playing with peoples money. No doubt that's me banned................again. The truth hurts eh?

Kiddy, what a complete tw@ you really are.

Last edited:
Remember one thing here Willo can change his name anytime he wants to make it look like Kiddy s on the forum, so dont be surprised if that is him as far as i know Kiddy is no longer involved, that is why Sv have gone down the pan so to speak.

@kiddy, threatening to remove the only point of contact your customers have is desperate beyond belief and somehow underlines what every single person on here is thinking about whether you care or not. You have removed all doubt. This forum and it's dwindling service is clearly a whim that you choose to play with. Regretably, you're also playing with peoples money. No doubt that's me banned................again. The truth hurts eh?

Kiddy, what a complete tw@ you really are.

I suspect Kiddy has already abandoned this particular sinking ship, leaving an even more clueless and inept bunch to pilot the SS Starview into the dark and murky depths of oblivion.

I suspect Kiddy has already abandoned this particular sinking ship, leaving an even more clueless and inept bunch to pilot the SS Starview into the dark and murky depths of oblivion.

Who even knows if that person pertaining to be Kiddy on here is even him could be willo or Jake the two headed snake doing the posting, so i suggest any further posts shold be taken with a pinch of salt, as every post they have made have come to nothing, i would say that people that have resubbed will prob also lose their money in the process of trying to fund an already sinking vessel.

And now they have shut down the chat till the 27th, guess they just want a few days rest from all the $hit there are getting in chat lol :)

And now they have shut down the chat till the 27th, guess they just want a few days rest from all the $hit there are getting in chat lol :)

My guess is they are afraid more people are going to come on the forum and find out what is really going on, and then decide to pull away from Sv leaving them with a bigger problem no money coming in, what a shambles they be better off cutting their losses and stop making fools of people and taking their money knowing that its going to amount to nothing.

Obliviously they have something to hide otherwise why close the chat box and that post by the so called Kiddy was Willo changing his name so he could use Kiddys name and blame everything on him, and willo will be i dont know i only sit in the corner and they feed me crap, now willo is in the driving seat he is the Administrator of the forum, so he and he alone has sole responsibility for the working of the forum, snedz is the money man its him that people send emails too at his box1969 addy so folks you now know whats what there.

You will also prob find Starkings is also willo using his user name on here as well as he prob has access to their email addy as well so changing a password to us it would be simple all it would take is a request for a new one.

I agree, Willo just closed the chat as I entered the room.
Do you know for a fact that Willo is kiddy and that Snedz box1969 or are you speculating?

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 AM ----------

It's so sad at this day & age there are still people out there willing to squeeze every drop of blood out the next Honest John.
But as I alway say to those that are conned 'Who is the fool? The fool or the fool who follows the fool?

Merry Xmas

to me it does not matter what name is used as they all have the same agenda and here it is again pay money and get nothing in return, CHRISTMAS DAY HAS ARRIVED and what do you have still a blank screen? wise up and move on or be stuck in the past.

i bet you starview never said happy christmas to all there clients.

to me it does not matter what name is used as they all have the same agenda and here it is again pay money and get nothing in return, CHRISTMAS DAY HAS ARRIVED and what do you have still a blank screen? wise up and move on or be stuck in the past.

i bet you starview never said happy christmas to all there clients.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!

default.jpeg

From Willo sorry I mean Starking. lol

Edited. Up until the point when they are no longer a member of this forum, they will be treated per the forum rules. No name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!

From Willo sorry I mean Starking. lol

Well willo/snedz glad you where able to post on here and not on the Sv forum because its anything but a happy Christmas for the customers there, been led down the garden path to nothing but empty promises, plus the people that have already paid been asked to pay again yup thats some christmas gift ya gave them alright another hole in their pocket do you care while your lining yours, nope sure its prob second nature to you and your kind, may all your rock piles be big ones.

And closing the chat box yep that was a great move good for customer relations, at least people cant make plans on the chatbox to change to alternative boxes or get advice from people who have done already, but great move it actually makes it easier for people to know the contempt that the forum and its team has for them you have defo done yourself no favors on this one. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back