Starview NOT Resurrected??? STILL DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now they have shut down the chat till the 27th, guess they just want a few days rest from all the $hit there are getting in chat lol :)

I'm sure they will tell us that the moderation team deserved some time off over Christmas so decided to turn the chat off to allow them a rest.
On the other hand, maybe they'll tell us they took the chat down to allow essential maintenance to ensure activations can recommence.
On the other hand, maybe they'll tell us an eagle swooped down, got caught up in some fairy lights and fused the power supply to the chat.
On the other hand, maybe they tell us sweet FA......................just like every other time.

You work out what they're going to invent as an excuse, there'll still be people prepared to believe them regardless of how obscure their reasoning.

This whole situation has now got beyond ridiculous.

Oh dear oh dear the sv boys making a real good job of winding us all up again i see!!!!I went on that pathetic attempt of a forum the other day trying to persuade people not to resub etc etc. They just do not listen, its like lambs to the slaughter or lemmings jumping off a cliff. To be fair to most on there, what few are left, they are moaning and groaning which is perfectly understandable but why dont they smell the bacon and just move on???? If they were to get their heads out of the sand and do some research it aint that hard to go elsewhere. I,m a total newbie to sat but i,ve done it, i,m sure they can.
It really infuriates me to see people still getting ripped off, but if they have not got the sense to see it, well, they deserve what they get.
There have been many users on here and other forums stating the obvious for a long time now and still they ignore all the advice. Is it just me?
As for Mr Starking, or whoever you are, and co you got yourselves to blame for all the damage caused. Its about time you realized that you have not put out anywhere near enough info to your loyal PAYING customers and too much crap,lies, false promises etc etc and your customer base is dwindling by the day, hopefully so much that you will dissappear , preferably here.........:wasn't me:

They obviously shut down the chat so that they didn't have to spend christmas monitoring and censoring it as they have been doing continuously over the last weeks.

lol nicky he wont even ban me now he says i know where you live of the photo i put on (idea) he knows my house number my doors open to him anytime i can show him my sky box working im not hideing like them lot

hello nickybhoy wonder where u had been not heard u moaning for a while lolol have you not gave up with starview yet you should have went sat

well they banned me from site for taking the mickey gave my box away got an openbox s11 service is brill well worth a tenner a month

get the skybox f3/m3 great wee box for price and you can get a ccline for about 7 quid a month or 35 for 6 months or 65 for the year so not much diffrence from srarview box price is between 47-55 quid on ebay

up to you m8 depends on how much you got spend i went for the f3 my bros got s10 they work thats all i want to know

lol ive tryied 3 could i get them to connect could i feck sat for 4 hours with 3 diffrent router on wpa wep and open sitting right next to it and it could find them

---------- Post Merged at 01:05 AM ----------

couldnt sorry

you cant beat the cable feed it does work but but like you said you get problems i was lucky my mates a plaster so mines hid poxy wallpaper cost me tough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back