Starview Problems July 2012

I phoned up my subs guy, told him that I am currently on the 2.21 version...he said the i need to get the 2.26 UPS upgrade. Does anyone know if this is correct, or if I need the 3.00 version that has been posted on this thread?
Appreciate any help

all i need to know now is how to change the file format so that the starview box can read it, please somebody help me on how to covert it into a UPS file or any type of format that the box can read?

when i go to utility>usb the 2 options are view_3.00_ups.zip or view_3.00.ups.rar and they both have a little white box with a T in the left hand corner next to them, is this wrong and how do i change it?

get the rar file on your desktop
unzip it and place the file which is now called something like "veiw 3.00.ups" right clicik and send to, select usb pen drive should work now

when i go to utility>usb the 2 options are view_3.00_ups.zip or view_3.00.ups.rar and they both have a little white box with a T in the left hand corner next to them, is this wrong and how do i change it?

will members re-read the rules and stop posts of thanks, cheers, works great ETC.

This type of post is deleted. If you find something another member has posted helpful and want to thank them click the Thank button below a post.

Last edited:
whats the point in me answering questions if people are too lazy to read first,all the answers are their to find:bye::bye:

having problem with opening file in winrar C:\users\user\appData\local\temp\rar$DIao.770\veiw 300.ups
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

you dont need to open the file just unzip it and then coby the unzipped file onto the usb stick the starview box will read it

hi i cant seem to dowload the new firmware ! is there any special way to do it ? it keeps directing me to the box !! thanks

Back