Starview Problems July 2012

doin my head in this no expiry date not connected whilst the box is affiliated with ip adress etc sop therefore in-sync with box any help would be great even the registration site

hi have you updated your box with the new firmware version 3 ? ( found on this site ) done my bros and it all came back on within minutes of rescanning ! there is also a couple of links in the forums for your box support to sort your expiry date aswell if its ran out !:smoke rings:

My box has not worked for over a week and nobody is helping me, does my annual subs not cover this sort of support (or even a communication on progress would be good)? My kids have finished for the summer hols to make matters worse. Please help me!!

and what are the other 122 threads about also note techkings are in no way connected to starview,they have their own site to complain on,reading thru the posts does it not say you may have to resub / pay again to get connected and whats left of your sub will be added [ you hope ]:whistling:they were / are having problems with peoples boxes some connected some dont and wait till its fixed,if your not happy complain over there;)

Back