Stuck

Jaypb

Okay folks this is were I'm at I've downloaded sucumcees latest vix flash it onto my zgemma H1 all good except when I try and turnover it just freezes nothing ...not sure weather it's me or the server trying to change from cline to nline [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji23] [emoji31]

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike yes have a n line and mgcand 138 installed with image all running FTA channels are fine it seems ptv sticking must be server issue or me and filezilla mmm

Yes restarted box pal as for line I'm not sure I have DCC running it's telling me all connected FTP etc so not to sure

One is entered as c line and one as N line? In newcamd.list? Have you converted the c line to a format usable in mgcamd? Have you tried entering one line at a time and checking that way?

Only have one line beginning CWS = SER****** ***** *** 01 ETC

Hi, sorry I'm confused, as you have an H1 and said you thought it was the box going from N line to C line I thought you had 2 lines, one for Sly and one for vermin, are you using both tuners or only one?

No pal just one sly tuner as don't have Virgin on a cline originally but having spoke to server who says he gave me an nline, told me to switch to nline for better steadier line ....hey how here I am stuck

Ok, your cam is ticked in softcam manager for autostart? Your certain the internet connection is good to the box, you can test by trying the download plugins, if that works then your ok.
You could PM me your email if you want more private and faster help.

looks like your newcamd.list file is correct and you've uploaded it to user/keys folder on your box along with the mg_cfg file (you should have 2 files in user/keys), you have Mgcam 1.38 running in Softcam Manager so just make sure you click start and its set to autostart. Just make sure you have deleted Cccam from within plugins (not Softcam Manager) you will know its un-installed from your system when its no longer in Softcam Manager, also make sure you have deleted Cccam.cfg from your box too.

Make sure you box is connected to your ADSL router via ethernet cable as well, this gives a more stable connection. The only thing I don't know is if there is a setting to switch between sky line or cable line, someone else will have to answer that as I don't like in a VM area so don't have a duel box.

Thanks for all your help people still no joy won't let me restart mgcamd.1.38 because files not configured cheers j

Have you tried Dreambox control center, the reason I ask is I could never get filezilla to transfer correctly, also you are selecting the correct tuner? gmagt4 just said it selects the line depending on the tuner so I assume your selecting the sky tuner and not the cable tuner? or have your line from the dish in the correct tuner?

Sorry if i'm asking a stupid question just covering bases, most problems I've seen are the easy ones to make that no-one ever thinks of, done it loads myself with a the cables in the wrong tuner, lol

Last edited:
Easiest way Go to plugins press Red to remove Plugins, select softcams remove CCcam 230 then restart Mg camd Also make sure softcam is disabled in Ts panel

Thanks people for your advice ...I've been at this all day ...off to work now try tomorrow thank you

Back