Stuck

change your mgcamm to 1.35 if you are using the vix image this sometimes helps with unofficial images. also make sure delete the CCcam.cfg file in var/etc as I know you where using it before.

if you have a zgemma box it may be better to use one of the supported images instead of vix.

Mike123 I think you are correct with the ccam and mgcam conflict, once he deletes all the cccam files and cam it should be ok

I always delete the CCcam via the plugins and disable all in Ts panel normally fixes the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if I could get the line resent try again ...although it's stopped telling me to configure too var/keys so must of done something right ....still freezing when I change channels over no sports ,movies etc

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

I always delete the CCcam via the plugins and disable all in Ts panel normally fixes the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where about in ts panel is the part to disable ccam as been in almost every file and can't find it ,

I've deleted my CCcam all gone ....so now delete Ts panel ok I'll try this cheers j

Then reinstall CCcam and try that on its own. Mines worked fine but I changed to MGcamm but there was rally no need.

According to my server he told me to switch to an n line ,which he provided as I've been having issues on a c line that's why I'm here now lol ....Cheers j

Sorry for reading only a part of the story then! :) What image you on? I've been VIX all along. Ok well then delete TS Panel, CCCam, MGcamm and start a fresh with MCcamm :)

Try a different provider too.....is yours a test line, if it's freezing all the time then it won't be much better in any cam if the line is not good, I can put mine in to any cam and it runs fine,

No no line has been great just a bit of glitching on match days ...at first was upgrading servers says mine is only problem line says too switch too the n line he provided for a stable line ...but ill get in touch with him again cheers j

Can you reflash and start again? This time just use mgcamd and don't touch cccam? It will be faster.

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ----------

When you press the blue button and select softcam manager.....what do you see?

Thing is its not freezing all FTA Channels work it's when I turn over too a paid channels ie sky sports it won't turn over it stays on bbc1 stuck but there are no sports etc mmm puzzled

When I press blue button soft cam doesn't appear in extenension

Yes bangord saterlite okay getting excellent signal etc cheers j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Back