Such thing as freeze-free cline?

Sopryan

As the title says. Is there any hope of finding a completely freeze free c line or is that just wishful thinking. I'm in Republic of Ireland.

No, but you could always subscribe to sly and pay about 50 X more

Joking apart, I've tried numerous lines and some are better than others but all have frozen from time to time. Your equipment and the qulaity of your internet connection can also have an effect

I have no problem with a little stuttering I just wanted to make sure I wasn't settling for something if I could get better. I've been offered a reliable line that my friend uses and he says its good but stops the odd time. i was just checking before I buy. 1 last thing is a single line c line good for Zgemma 2s

All down to the supplier. Let ur supplier know its for a twin tuner before you start.
Lots allow for it some charge extra.
Even if a line was perfect you'd probably still get the odd freeze. Router needing rebooted occasionally etc. But if its enough to annoy you its time to change. I see about 1 every 2/3 days but that's it.
Been on servers where certain channels are unwatchable

Last edited:
Your best off taking details of or you could get banned plus a quick Google will show it's advertised on ebay at an unbelievable price for 36 months

Back