Sunak and Javid resign

Boris gone end of summer or the sooner the better.
They’ve resigned due to a delay m groping some one and bojo knew about the allegations

I don't think a coup is needed! They will all shoot them selves in the foot, Javid was pushed aside when he refused to be a puppet so slippery Rishy could be introduced to the trough👀

This 👆.

Like everything else since the fall out.
Half of the stuff would have been kept away from the public if it wasn't for him. Good on him I say.

Steve Barclay is the new Health Secretary.
Nadhim Zahawi is the new Chancellor. Just been announced.
A lot of it was engineered.
People want his job, it's never been any different in politics, Cummings has just been giving the backstabbers cannon fodder, he gains nothing from it personally, unless of course he's cut a deal with someone he's trying to steer into number ten.

This 👆.

Like everything else since the fall out.
Half of the stuff would have been kept away from the public if it wasn't for him. Good on him I say.

Steve Barclay is the new Health Secretary.
Nadhim Zahawi is the new Chancellor. Just been announced.
Agree we wouldn't have found out any of the shi* the tories were peddling without Cummings, apart from his Covid cock-up trip he's spoke a lot of sense, especially saying " image giving the British people the choice of Boris Johnstone or Jeremy Corbin", he was spot on there.

This one lime sums it all up

Boris Johnson was asked yesterday by the BBC's Chris Mason if he had called Chris Pincher 'Pincher by name, Pincher by nature' - and he sidestepped the question.

I can't see him going anywhere for a while yet, unless the change the 'no confidence vote' rules to allow another vote, but common, can you imagine politicians changing the rules to suit them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When he does go though, who the f... is going to replace him? I can't see any stand out candidates on either side.

I can't see him going anywhere for a while yet, unless the change the 'no confidence vote' rules to allow another vote, but common, can you imagine politicians changing the rules to suit them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When he does go though, who the f... is going to replace him? I can't see any stand out candidates on either side.
Sunak and Javid both want the job.
That's why they've organised this, it wasn't coincidence that they both resigned at the same time, it was orchestrated.

I doubt either of them would get the job.

Jacob Rees Mogg or Liz Truss.
For obvious reasons.

He's just been through a confidence vote and won, the 1922 committee are possibly changing rules today so that more than one vote can take place.

I can remember a time when politicians were asked questions about the economy, jobs, growing public unrest and major conflicts but now all anyone is interested in is some serial arse fondler and how many sherry's someone drunk two years ago

Sunak and Javid both want the job.
That's why they've organised this, it wasn't coincidence that they both resigned at the same time, it was orchestrated.

I doubt either of them would get the job.

Jacob Rees Mogg or Liz Truss.
For obvious reasons.

He's just been through a confidence vote and won, the 1922 committee are possibly changing rules today so that more than one vote can take place.

I can remember a time when politicians were asked questions about the economy, jobs, growing public unrest and major conflicts but now all anyone is interested in is some serial arse fondler and how many sherry's someone drunk two years ago
Sound like us lot on here maybe we can step in and run the show :whistle: :LOL: Keep willo of the sherry though :sneaky:

Back