Supersport channels quality?

sammer

is it only me or when i watch on football the ball is blurry and not good picture. i have brand new tv very good iptv works better than supersport on satellite

I think its you, i watch super sport all the time on satellite and fine the picture is very good. Using viark and linux boxes. If i don't have to i don't watch football on iptv I bet this opens a can of worms for those with iptv against those who have satellite.

is it only me or when i watch on football the ball is blurry and not good picture. i have brand new tv very good iptv works better than supersport on satellite
I know what you mean,I think it’s down to the feed they use at the time,sky sports de or canal+ have far better picture if that’s what your use too.

I think its you, i watch super sport all the time on satellite and fine the picture is very good. Using viark and linux boxes. If i don't have to i don't watch football on iptv I bet this opens a can of worms for those with iptv against those who have satellite.
Iptv will never match satellite stb quality for live footy, the only people to tell you it's better are sellers .

Suspect youll get rain fade but you might just get away with it down there.

Its a case of trying it.
Thanks to both of you, Today the strongest signal was 75% S and 69% Q, on a FTA channel. Supersport wouldn't come in at all. Going to have another go tomorrow. I think I maybe wasting my time?

Thanks to both of you, Today the strongest signal was 75% S and 69% Q, on a FTA channel. Supersport wouldn't come in at all. Going to have another go tomorrow. I think I maybe wasting my time?
Hi. Just had another go, Best I could get was 72% S and 68% Q, about same as yesterday. Arena Sports (11554 V) was coming in good. However Supersports 1-4 (10845 H) not even registering a signal. Any suggestions what I maybe doing something wrong?

Hi. Just had another go, Best I could get was 72% S and 68% Q, about same as yesterday. Arena Sports (11554 V) was coming in good. However Supersports 1-4 (10845 H) not even registering a signal. Any suggestions what I maybe doing something wrong?
Technomate 5402 Arena Sports 11554 97% Viark Sat 76%
Technomate 5402 Supersports 10844 93% Viark Sat 74%
Clear skies
This is on Triax 110cm dish SW UK

Last edited:
Hi
Using 65cm dish (may change for 80cm) and Gigablue Arena 2 (62-63 SNR 10.2 dB, 91% AGC) 0% and 0% Supersports

On Viark NO SIGNAL on Supersport, Arena Sports OK. Time for new Dish??

Hi
Using 65cm dish (may change for 80cm) and Gigablue Arena 2 (62-63 SNR 10.2 dB, 91% AGC) 0% and 0% Supersports

On Viark NO SIGNAL on Supersport, Arena Sports OK. Time for new Dish??
Technomate 5402 Arena Sports 11554 97% Viark Sat 76%
Technomate 5402 Supersports 10844 93% Viark Sat 74%
Clear skies
This is on Triax 110cm dish SW UK
Bit of a success, moved the dish a bit to the left (standing behind the dish) searched 10845H, found SS1-SS4, turned the skew a few times. Can't find many more channels (Before I moved the dish, I think it was picking up Hot Bird as well)
Receiving on the viark Strength 92%, Quality 56%, going to to see if a tweak can help a bit, and check the gigablue.

Thanks for your help.

Had a another go, Viark box SS1-SS4 = 92% Strength, 60% Quality. Lost trans 10804H and a few others. Gigablue signal OK

Back