Supersport channels quality?

I would totally scrap the top satellite dish
Your tacomate dish i would uy multi
Thanks, My system has 3 boxes sharing Hot Bird, 19° and Sly 28°, and now 16°. How easy is it to tweak the hot bird lnb (on the rusty 80 cm dish. LNB is the one on the right) to receive 16°? The technomate dish is the 16°, which I may adjust to Hot Bird. My 28° dish is not in the picture
Purchase multisat bracket for the tacnomate satellite dish four bullet l.n.bs
For transponders 28 east 23.5 east 19 east and 16 east Combined through a 4×1 disqec switch connect the transponder with the lowest s.n.r to port A Then use your sky dish
For 13east Just a suggestion
Thanks, My system has 3 boxes sharing Hot Bird, 19° and Sly 28°, and now 16°. How easy is it to tweak the hot bird lnb (on the rusty 80 cm dish. LNB is the one on the right) to receive 16°? The technomate dish is the 16°, which I may adjust to Hot Bird. My 28° dish is not in the picture

Good s.n.r on all the transponders no space for
16east in my installation

Attachments

• 1696954048882819828986133760466.jpg
    1696954048882819828986133760466.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
I would totally scrap the top satellite dish
Your tacomate dish i would uy multi

Purchase multisat bracket for the tacnomate satellite dish four bullet l.n.bs
For transponders 28 east 23.5 east 19 east and 16 east Combined through a 4×1 disqec switch connect the transponder with the lowest s.n.r to port A Then use your sky dish
For 13east Just a suggestion
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, Most helpful. I think I'll wait until the rusty dish disintegrates, and go from there.

ya needs 80cm
Yes, the rusty dish is 80 cm (ATM has Hot Bird and Astra 19°) which I was thinking of changing to 16° and 19°, the technomate is the "too small for 16°" 65 cm dish (with the 16° lnb) which could be changed to Hot Bird lnb. Maybe??

Evening all. Not a quality question but defo about 16e supersport 1-7 and arena sports 1-10. Atm I can get all Supersports but only 1,5,7 and 9 on arena sports. This simply dish alignment or lnb skew perhaps? In NE England 1m dish with universal lnb. It’s my first shot at sat dish diy. Ha.

Thanks. I seem to be able to pick up Horizontal & not vertical but also some Horizontal won’t lock either. For instance I can’t get arena sports 10. Which is Hor and giving me S=73 Q=0. Arena sports 9 is also Hor and giving me S=72 Q=70 which locks on. Think mainly the others are Vertical that I can’t get. All Supersports 1-7 I get but these are all Horizontal. Looks like struggling with Vertical at first glance. Sorry about delay in response I was wasting 2hrs watching the toon play on SS4. Which was spot on. Apologies just for clarity the arena sport channels i am looking for seem to be supplied on Max Tv not sure if this important?

Last edited:
Thanks. I seem to be able to pick up Horizontal & not vertical but also some Horizontal won’t lock either. For instance I can’t get arena sports 10. Which is Hor and giving me S=73 Q=0. Arena sports 9 is also Hor and giving me S=72 Q=70 which locks on. Think mainly the others are Vertical that I can’t get. All Supersports 1-7 I get but these are all Horizontal. Looks like struggling with Vertical at first glance. Sorry about delay in response I was wasting 2hrs watching the toon play on SS4. Which was spot on. Apologies just for clarity the arena sport channels i am looking for seem to be supplied on Max Tv not sure if this important?
If no vertical channels are showing signal then your LNB is faulty.

Thanks. Just before I swap out the lnb it seems as tho I can get Vertical lock on 16e with digitalb and Eutelsat but just not on max tv. Seems odd to me using same lnb. Still worth swapping it out?
No as i said if no signal on any vertical channels its your LNB as you have a signal on a vertical channel it unlikely the lnb is at fault.

Back