Supersport channels quality?

That could be the skew losing arena channels, Will def break up if raining imo
That's what im worried about! I don't really have the space to fit a 1m dish.
Unless I can twist my hot bird lnb (on a 80 cm twin bracket shared with Astra 19°) to 16° and use my 65cm for Hot Bird?

Thanks, ATM SNR is 61% (via DiSeq and a 3 way splitter) Picture and sound solid. But it's clear sky, what it will be when it rains!!. I'll give it a couple of weeks.
Your loosing signal via the switch and splitter, guess you have to have them though.

Your loosing signal via the switch and splitter, guess you have to have them though.
Thanks, My system has 3 boxes sharing Hot Bird, 19° and Sly 28°, and now 16°. How easy is it to tweak the hot bird lnb (on the rusty 80 cm dish. LNB is the one on the right) to receive 16°? The technomate dish is the 16°, which I may adjust to Hot Bird. My 28° dish is not in the picture

Attachments

• sat_dishes.jpg
    sat_dishes.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Thanks, My system has 3 boxes sharing Hot Bird, 19° and Sly 28°, and now 16°. How easy is it to tweak the hot bird lnb (on the rusty 80 cm dish. LNB is the one on the right) to receive 16°? The technomate dish is the 16°, which I may adjust to Hot Bird. My 28° dish is not in the picture
With those 2 LNB's 19 and 16 on the rusty dish is not going to work there is not enough room for the LNB's. You would need bullet nose lnbs prime focus would be 16e with 19e offset.

With those 2 LNB's 19 and 16 on the rusty dish is not going to work there is not enough room for the LNB's. You would need bullet nose lnbs prime focus would be 16e with 19e offset.
OK, thanks. I might leave it 'til the dish falls apart (i'm thinking that dish was installed in 1996?)

Thinking about it. Would only changing the Hot Bird LNB, and keeping the Astra 19° as is work? Or would I need to change both?

Thanks for your help.

Thinking about it. Would only changing the Hot Bird LNB, and keeping the Astra 19° as is work? Or would I need to change both?

Thanks for your help.
You need to change both and even then on such a small dish its focal point would need to be 16e and the 19 east lnb offset and it will still be tight.

Id consider motorising that dish, well to be honest motorise with a new dish.

You need to change both and even then on such a small dish its focal point would need to be 16e and the 19 east lnb offset and it will still be tight.

Id consider motorising that dish, well to be honest motorise with a new dish.
OK, thanks. If I do anything, I'll keep you posted.

Back