The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E

Status
Not open for further replies.
The youtube app has nothing to do with the channel list, it has to do with the firmware that you use.
My opinion, for what it is worth, is that if the only thing not working on the box is this app, there is no point in risking bricking the box putting on a new firmware.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If there's new firmware, why not set up a new thread with all the details and the download? . This is a big step up from now and next.
If only they had it for f3.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

When you said 'New firmware has 5 days epg' Do you mean there a new software update? Also that software update works with this channel list? If that the case does it work with the F3S? where to find them? please reply ASAP it's been a living hell with now and next EPG thanks

Yes new software update you get 5 day epg. You can record by selecting program. I have not tried with this channel list as I use aj's list. It's for f3s and f5s. Go to skybox.cc

When you mean 5 days EPG... Is this for Astra 28.2E ? Also i am concern about this update, Some people say you have to keep the USB in to get 5 days EPG as well as I don't know the Cline user name and password. How can i back up my Cline so i don't lose it and have to pay for a new cline

For f3s and f5s
You can pick what sats you want epg for. Yes you need a USB stick or hardrive to stay plugged in. But you need this for recording which you can now do on programs instead of timer. When you do firmware update pick yes to keep settings and you want lose anything. To get icon pics you need to save them to your USB device. When you press info you get bbc icon etc
I have only used aj's list with this. So any feedback for other lists would be great.

Last edited:
Thanks for the understanding... I rather not continue as you have to keep the USB stick in at all times as my USB is on the front not on the back... Thanks for your help

Hi There, I tried downloading TP_PROG.dbs and apply to SuperBox SB9000 HD. It has very similar setup menu as other open and sky box. But it doesn't recognise the .dbs file.

Any idea, please? I'm really stuck without it.

Thanks in advance
Ash

great

---------- Post Merged at 05:17 PM ----------

latest skyboxes?

hmm, I wish I know the answer. A guy sold me locally claiming it to be latest 1080p at that time(9 months ago). This was my first box ever so knew nothing much about boxes.

But anyway, any more useful answer?

Hi, F3s box arrived today and looking through this thread it looks like this chan list should work ok following the instructions in the 1st post.

Before i do it please can someone confirm it works with the F3s?

Hi, F3s box arrived today and looking through this thread it looks like this chan list should work ok following the instructions in the 1st post.

Before i do it please can someone confirm it works with the F3s?

Should work fine.

New channels has been added. Can you add them please it's TV 99 on 857 and Hum Europe on 859 also ITV 1 HD says file invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back