The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello im new here does this list have sky numbers ie 101 bbc1 ? and so on as im trying to pair it with the xbox one gudie thank you

Hi could someone kindly help I've got an openbox v5s with a n line and would like a channel list newer than what's installed .dated 22 January 2014 if anyone could kindly point me in the correct direction with a link please id like a list with bbc 1 101 bbc2 102 itv 103 ect. Olso why is my channel menu have little scrambled logos they all work apart from box nation issue sound but no picture. Thanks in advance

Hi could someone kindly help I've got an openbox v5s with a n line and would like a channel list newer than what's installed .dated 22 January 2014 if anyone could kindly point me in the correct direction with a link please id like a list with bbc 1 101 bbc2 102 itv 103 ect. Olso why is my channel menu have little scrambled logos they all work apart from box nation issue sound but no picture. Thanks in advance

The Box Nation "sound but no picture" problem will be cured by installing the latest firmware:-

Bug fix for summer time EPG - Downloads - TechKings

The latest $ly-numbered channel list is posted here:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...uly-august-september-2014-a-7.html#post342581

btw...the date you posted (22/1/14) is the firmware date, not the channel list date.

Last edited:
Have made a channel list myself

Hi I have went through all the channels I want and am wondering two things how do you blank out numbers you don't need and how do you make a backup copy incase things go wrong don't want to lose all the work I have done!

Can anyone help me with these

How do you make your own custom channel list? I have two boxes and would like to transfer the finished product on one to the other. Thanks

Last time i used an AJ List it bricked my box so im reluctant to use it again.
Does anyone have a link to a decent list for an openbox v8s, thanks.

Last time i used an AJ List it bricked my box so im reluctant to use it again.
Does anyone have a link to a decent list for an openbox v8s, thanks.

CWAITE's list works OK on your box.

so is this completely same order as sky 101-999

Hi, I do need the openbox channel list for X3, is there anyone who can help as I am new here.

The latest channel lists can be found in this thread:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/68449-skybox-channel-lists-april-may-june-2015-a.html

CWAITE's list is Sky ordered. AJ's list is not sky ordered & starts on channel 1.

The channel lists will work an X3 box.

Splitting lists

How do you make your own custom channel list? I have two boxes and would like to transfer the finished product on one to the other. Thanks

Hi I tend to set up what I am watching myself(from Sky channel numbers) from

LyngSat website

that does frequencies and channel numbers

soon as I find out how to keep a backup I'll get back to you

if you find out first could you get back to me

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back