The start of the end?

inaminute23

TK Veteran
You would have noticed last night and the night before that trying to watch the footy on bt sport, it was constantly glitching. Been told Sly were messing with ecms. Can anyone else add to this?

It will be one of one things..your server most likely..
I had no problems watching bt last night smooth as butter..
check your using upto date cam and box is not over heating.

Nothing wrong with any sky channels atm,
bt sport hd working fine on my server, could be a mis aligned dish as well

no, defo server issue. The guy has actually said he thinks he will have to upgrade his server. This server/supplier i would guess is one of the most popular. not sure sure if i am allowed to mention who it is

bt sport hd worked fine for me, my mates was glitchy when i was in his house the other week so must be a server problem

Mine was glitching badly on 2 different lines last night on all channels. I put it down to weather conditions

yes i guess it could be a factor also a slow net connection is often a cause..
I share with myself over network and sometimes that plays up and i have infinity2..when the weather is bad it can i guess mess up reception as well

Mine was glitching badly on 2 different lines last night on all channels. I put it down to weather conditions

most likely your provider is resharing others cards or still using CCcam as server or even that multics crap lol

Cardsharing will end soon is all I have been reading since April 11 2013 and its been almost 2 years since and nothing has happened

most likely your provider is resharing others cards or still using CCcam as server or even that multics crap lol

Not in this case as I've had times when one was down and the other working

The main causes of glitching and freezing is always down to slow server or your box is too hot..around 35-45c is good any hotter and it will cause glitching and freezing....
It can be caused by bad ECM times(the time it takes for cam to clear channel) if for some reason the internet is real slow your end or theirs....

Back