the walking dead

and I thought I was the only one getting a little excited, my lad keeps telling me its Daryl tho, so I might have to get up a bit earlier just to see, not that hes got a clue like, but I need to know :)

I reckon it's Maggie. Then Glenn jumps up to 'defend' her and he gets Lucille too....which would make sense as it wont upset the comic book veterans but also changes things up a bit. Can't wait

Not sure if anyone else has checked exodus but there is a file for season 7 episode one already available with 3 or 4 links. I tried one earlier and it was playing, but as I can watch it tomorrow night in hd I choose not to go any further. If you cannot wait it might be worth seeing what it is.

I reckon it's Maggie. Then Glenn jumps up to 'defend' her and he gets Lucille too....which would make sense as it wont upset the comic book veterans but also changes things up a bit. Can't wait
I like your thinking, yeah that works for me, am going to tell the lad that one then he will think im clever for coming up with it haha

Not sure if anyone else has checked exodus but there is a file for season 7 episode one already available with 3 or 4 links. I tried one earlier and it was playing, but as I can watch it tomorrow night in hd I choose not to go any further. If you cannot wait it might be worth seeing what it is.
its a special story so far

Haha fair play. I just hope the rest of the season is good. They have built so much hype and anticipation over the reveal, once it's over if the rest of the season isn't shit hot it's going to be real let down. They usually build anticipation for the final episodes which keeps people interested and watching but having the cliff hanger has moved all the excitement to the first episode so they have got to come up with something decent to keep people happy.

kegnkiwi - I have checked exodus and it's just a link to an old Talking Dead episode a few months ago.

I was looking for the catch up programming that is on tonight, I think it was listed as season 6 101. When I looked today it had gone and the season 7 1 was showing. I watched maybe the first 20 seconds and turned it off. So it looked to me like a new episode.

It seems to me that series 7 is a slow burner, building up to the climax of the season where all the groups combine to try and dethrone Negen.
i binge watched the first six series over a couple of months, so it feels strange having to wait a full week for the next episode.

slow!! if it gets and slower it will bloody stop you know its crap when ive not jumped, and trust me you only have to shout boo and I shite myself. its boring dont stop me watching it though

Admittedly the embers are just about glowing this season, but I don't know if there is a mid season break like last season.
if so, there may be some action or suspense around then.
until then, we may just get residents of Alexandria bumping into other groups in the hope of forming a huge alliance.

It's the mid-season break now, so you can catch-up completely as I don't think it restarts until February or march.
i may start reading the comics just to fill the void!

Back