Trying to flash wooshbuild...help please

cheers for the advise ill try it out,and the dog! shes an absolute nut job
What I do before I do anything to my box I make a complete backup on a USB stick transfer that to my computer. Then reformat the stick and flash then if it goes Tits up you can just put the backup image back onto the box and no harm done
ok im not having any joy,wooshbuild doesnt have a downoad for v7 on zgemma h5 oly v6 will v6 sort out the audio desciption issue?

you're not going to be able to use wb7 on that box, an stb is set top box

if you go to zgemma website and look for software updates for the box, it'll take you to openatv website where you can download a no frills image which you will have to add plugins etc yourself but it will work ok when you add your line details etc

I know this is an old thread, but I am trying to update Wooshbuild 5 to Wooshbuild 7 via the online option:
1. Blue Button
2. Flash Online/Local
3. Flash On The Fly
4. Green Button to choose Online
5. Green Button to select "Flash" but there are no images to select in the blue menu box!!

I have checked that my zgemma box is connected to the network and when selecting Software Update and then into Software Panel, the updates are downloading to the list (85 in total), so it's definitely connected to my network... I am using a 1tb Toshiba Canvio and it's working perfect for recording. Am I missing something or does the online update option no longer work?

Thanks in advance
Brodie....

Last edited:
Version 5

Open WB Config and have a look for flash or reflash WooshBuild. This will update your box. I am sure up to 7, 6 to 7 is the same. I would suggest using WooshBuild infinity though.

Back