Tune Failed Issues AGAIN?

I want to cut the sat feeds coming in with fresh cut as noticed copper part from coax is kinda bent.

What is best tool to use so makes cut clean can check garage for tool as well.

Think would be best for everyone if this thread is closed and the other one as well which was similar to this. So if admins/mods could do this please.

Sorry if I have not followed advice properly on here.

Will try cutting the cable and somehow getting box tested somewhere somehow.

If all fails then will just take sat feeds out and just stick to cable only unfortunately.

It. Took 250 posts in the SD channels thread before he posted a screenshot of his telly.
Even then it was only after Wheelo begged him, otherwise that would still be rumbling along, not sure what looking for, advice or sympathy.
Not got time to play a never ending game of 'ain't it awful?' with no possibility of a solution sorry

With l.n.b fault your s.n.r would be
0 or dropping between 75 to 45 with
Channel reduction on the v or h side
of the transponder I had the same
Fault with a zgemma h2.s The s.n.r
of the feed cables which where tested
with horizion hdms satellite meter
Where spot on Tunner A was configured for 19.2 Ik IL IM IN Tunner B was configured for 28.2 2E F G Done
Automatic scan 19.2 scanned 1400 channels when it was scanning 28.2
It started very slow it only scanned 450
Channels I knew right away that there was fault with the main tunner

Ahh not seen that screenshot yet cheers.

Yeah he posted a photograph of the sun 85 posts into the thread after describing how bad the picture was for a week previously, he only did this because he was forced to.
How would anyone attempt to describe a picture for a week before posting an actual image? - more to the point, WHY would someone do that? - it takes seconds to post an image.
The only reason I can think of, and bear in mind I am now convinced he is not interested in increasing his post count, is that he wanted the attention, hence the photo of the sun - it told us nothing. He later claimed to be unable to capture a screenshot via webif, because if he did the thread would end. If any of the forum members who have offered to help him had actually helped him, he would have no reason to continue with his quest so they were rebuffed...woody, grog etc
There's nothing wrong with the picture, there's nothing wrong with the signal or anything else, someone needs to find help elsewhere, and not for technical problems

Tune Failed Issues AGAIN?

Do you think we can fix this i don't think so as you don't take in what the great members on this forum as advised you in the past

@channelking if your wanting @grog68 to look at your box for you like been offered why not offer to cover fuel cost to take your box and bring it back for you if you can't afford to get someone out surely fuel costs would be cheaper if not grog how much is fuel cost and I will PayPal you £10 towards fuel cost to get it sorted once and for all so not at in 2 years time

@channelking if your wanting @grog68 to look at your box for you like been offered why not offer to cover fuel cost to take your box and bring it back for you if you can't afford to get someone out surely fuel costs would be cheaper if not grog how much is fuel cost and I will PayPal you £10 towards fuel cost to get it sorted once and for all so not at in 2 years time
The problem is not the fuel exactly, he has told me the area where the box is, its a good 60 miles each way, over an hour probably, so 120 miles+ round trip. If there are issues at his place then I would need to bring it home, test the box to see if it's that and then return. So total of 240 miles and 4+ hours on the road, let alone time spent at his place and to be honest after reading leaves me 2 things, if I drive over and can't sort it there, is he going to let me bring the box back, if not its a waste of time, secondly after reading the threads, no matter what I say the issue is he won't believe me/listen.

I did offer for him to post me the box, i would then sort out at mine and then get the box back to him for a nominal cost £25, which would cover the cost of getting it back to him and a beer, if I can't sort the box out because it's faulty or whatever then he just pays the cost for me to return it. He said, that's a lot of money and refused.

He's getting TV for next to nothing and now thinks he should get his box sorted for nothing as well. I don't mind helping people out and don't always ask for a beer as long as costs are covered but he has had so much free advice on here and I am sure via pm's and still not getting anywhere.

The problem is not the fuel exactly, he has told me the area where the box is, its a good 60 miles each way, over an hour probably, so 120 miles+ round trip. If there are issues at his place then I would need to bring it home, test the box to see if it's that and then return. So total of 240 miles and 4+ hours on the road, let alone time spent at his place and to be honest after reading leaves me 2 things, if I drive over and can't sort it there, is he going to let me bring the box back, if not its a waste of time, secondly after reading the threads, no matter what I say the issue is he won't believe me/listen.

I did offer for him to post me the box, i would then sort out at mine and then get the box back to him for a nominal cost £25, which would cover the cost of getting it back to him and a beer, if I can't sort the box out because it's faulty or whatever then he just pays the cost for me to return it. He said, that's a lot of money and refused.

He's getting TV for next to nothing and now thinks he should get his box sorted for nothing as well. I don't mind helping people out and don't always ask for a beer as long as costs are covered but he has had so much free advice on here and I am sure via pm's and still not getting anywhere.
Ffs it's a joke mate I thought it was 16 miles not 60 miles each way I know what I think but will keep that opinion to my self nothing wrong with a few quid for a couple of pints to get a fully working back box if not a faulty box some people don't know what we do when it comes to sorting boxes p+p better than travelling backwards and forwards

Ffs it's a joke mate I thought it was 16 miles not 60 miles each way I know what I think but will keep that opinion to my self nothing wrong with a few quid for a couple of pints to get a fully working back box if not a faulty box some people don't know what we do when it comes to sorting boxes p+p better than travelling backwards and forwards
It's the same with anything online these days mate, people want/expect it all for free.

I think it cost me £7 on fleebay got one of those find my signal alignment devices. I was able to get the correct 28.2 setup and use the enigma box to see the signal strength. oh yeah that was it Sat Finder worked a treat for me.!!

Back