Tune Failed Issues AGAIN?

Get some pliers cut ends off then get a Stanley knife and use a Stanley knife if all else fails hammer and chisel

I just want to clarify some things. Dont accept the abuse and bullying and false assumptions made by some people here particularly from YOU pablo.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE would love free stuff here and there, just part of human nature.. But I am not a beggar nor am I a cheap skate that wants EVERYTHING for free as some love to claim I do.

If I had the finances available then wouldnt mind spending on things to get issues sorted. But whatever I have goes to bills and parents. So dont have so much saved to spend on things to get issues in question fixed.

Please some of you feel free to step into my shoes for one day just one day and experience everything financially, health and personal issues I have to go through and then tell me I am messing about on purpose with these issues.

I am not making excuses. I sure as hell am not seeking attention from anyone.

Those who want to talk crap about me and want to judge me carry on. I really have nothing to prove to anyone.

Maybe I am seeing things with the SD picture as some are saying nothing is wrong. I know the problems I am having with SD quality, tune failed etc.

Lastly I want to apologise for not following advice. For the countless questions I have asked. Sorry the issues havent been fixed and probably wont be.

Will be very careful not the post threads in the future if I can help it.

Please can mods/admins close all the threads of mine that are currently open. Thanks.

I just want to clarify some things. Dont accept the abuse and bullying and false assumptions made by some people here particularly from YOU pablo.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE would love free stuff here and there, just part of human nature.. But I am not a beggar nor am I a cheap skate that wants EVERYTHING for free as some love to claim I do.

If I had the finances available then wouldnt mind spending on things to get issues sorted. But whatever I have goes to bills and parents. So dont have so much saved to spend on things to get issues in question fixed.

Please some of you feel free to step into my shoes for one day just one day and experience everything financially, health and personal issues I have to go through and then tell me I am messing about on purpose with these issues.

I am not making excuses. I sure as hell am not seeking attention from anyone.

Those who want to talk crap about me and want to judge me carry on. I really have nothing to prove to anyone.

Maybe I am seeing things with the SD picture as some are saying nothing is wrong. I know the problems I am having with SD quality, tune failed etc.

Lastly I want to apologise for not following advice. For the countless questions I have asked. Sorry the issues havent been fixed and probably wont be.

Will be very careful not the post threads in the future if I can help it.

Please can mods/admins close all the threads of mine that are currently open. Thanks.
I've been in your shoes homeless no money life of crime drugs ect no one is saying you want it all for free but @grog68 said £25 to send box to him and back all sorted an a couple of pints so you and your family could benifit from it and can't afford it I very much doubt @pabloescaban was bullying and abusing you he's not that kind of person probably just stating his opinion and trying to help if you want the box sorting it's either take grog up on the offer which is cheaper than paying an engineer to come out or follow the instructions of what members are posting to you surely your parents could contribute towards the cost or borrow you the money???

You need to listen to advice and not go into a tantrum. Sorry, no other way of saying it.

With regards to your poor SD quality image issue, you refuse to use an image with updated drivers. So, you are going to go on round and round in circles. Nobody is going to flash the image you have to confirm the problem. What purpose would it serve? Prove that you need to updated image?
If you don't know how to do it, say so and someone will help you over teamviewer. If they think you wont be a stubborn/difficult person to help.

Cutting the wire and connecting another won't help unless water damage is in the cut section. The AGAIN in your title seems to suggest it is an intermittent issue. You need to get your dish/lnb cabling checked/replaced. Why do you need to remember where it is? Go and look. The Mk 4 dishes are bigger and have better reception.

Again, it was suggested you take a contract out with sky and cancel within 14 days. Costs you nothing. You ignored this advice.

Various circumstances in the past has meant i don't borrow money from any of my family including brother. Have my reasons. But don't want to look weak in front of anyone.

I am not refusing grog but financial circumstances don't allow me to pay him at the present moment.

I don't want to a argue with anyone. This thread has dragged on for so long with my sheer stupidity. Sorry for that.

That's why I am requesting for it to be closed.

You need to listen to advice and not go into a tantrum. Sorry, no other way of saying it.

With regards to your poor SD quality image issue, you refuse to use an image with updated drivers. So, you are going to go on round and round in circles. Nobody is going to flash the image you have to confirm the problem. What purpose would it serve? Prove that you need to updated image?
If you don't know how to do it, say so and someone will help you over teamviewer. If they think you wont be a stubborn/difficult person to help.

Cutting the wire and connecting another won't help unless water damage is in the cut section. The AGAIN in your title seems to suggest it is an intermittent issue. You need to get your dish/lnb cabling checked/replaced. Why do you need to remember where it is? Go and look. The Mk 4 dishes are bigger and have better reception.

Again, it was suggested you take a contract out with sky and cancel within 14 days. Costs you nothing. You ignored this advice.

Yes I know it was suggested to take contract out with sky and maybe it won't cost anything if you cancel within a certain timeframe.

But the hassle of it from them coming down and then putting new one is just too much.

Yes it's intermittent as said as tune failed randomly comes on and off.

Don't require a big dish. Not gona get motorised so no point. The minidish is fine for sly.

Yes I know it was suggested to take contract out with sky and maybe it won't cost anything if you cancel within a certain timeframe.

But the hassle of it from them coming down and then putting new one is just too much.
Its not too much costs you nothing your problem probably solved to me its a winner winner chicken dinner to me mate if can't afford it then do what Abu has mentioned which is a great idea tbh

Its not too much costs you nothing your problem probably solved to me its a winner winner chicken dinner to me mate if can't afford it then do what Abu has mentioned which is a great idea tbh

But won't they just take down the dish etc after 14 days when you cancel. Just don't want the hassle of this. Plus from what i read sky don't put hybrid lnb for E2 boxes to work on it. So don't want them to put normal LNB of theirs and E2 box on sat side doesn't work at all.

I have cancelled during cooling periods in the past for mobiles and other things and cost me as they charged me for the duration period.

But won't they just take down the dish etc after 14 days when you cancel. Just don't want the hassle of this. Plus from what i read sky don't put hybrid lnb for E2 boxes to work on it. So don't want them to put normal LNB of theirs and E2 box on sat side doesn't work at all.

I have cancelled during cooling periods in the past for mobiles and other things and cost me as they charged me for the duration period.
No they can't take down the dish after 14 days with cancellation if they did just take neighbours in middle of night

They wont take the dish down for the simple fact is they pay peanuts for the equiptment because they buy in bulk and an engineer appointment to come back and take it down will cost considerably more.

As for the hybrid lnb my son had a standard one fitted for the simple fact he wants to run a standard freesat box in his sons bedroom and the engineer gladly obliged and didnt even charge for the extra cabling etc.

So what difference is there between someone form here doing it and Sky doing it?

Yes it's intermittent as said as tune failed randomly comes on and off.
Don't require a big dish. Not gona get motorised so no point. The minidish is fine for sly.
You are contradicting yourself here. It isn't fine for Sky. If it was, you wouldn't get the tune failed message.

The new sky dishes are 54cm, previous model was 45cm. The curvature is slightly better for reception. Can't fault a triax mk 1 though.!

They wont take the dish down for the simple fact is they pay peanuts for the equiptment because they buy in bulk and an engineer appointment to come back and take it down will cost considerably more.

As for the hybrid lnb my son had a standard one fitted for the simple fact he wants to run a standard freesat box in his sons bedroom and the engineer gladly obliged and didnt even charge for the extra cabling etc.

I'm guessing they can just refuse to fit hybrid lnb and say standard is only one they fit. That is a risk don't want to take.

So what difference is there between someone form here doing it and Sky doing it?

You are contradicting yourself here. It isn't fine for Sky. If it was, you wouldn't get the tune failed message.

The new sky dishes are 54cm, previous model was 45cm. The curvature is slightly better for reception. Can't fault a triax mk 1 though.!

I mean fine by minidish is fine instead of a big dish that your suggesting.

I got no clue about these dishes you on about.

I thought old mini dish would suffice.

For 28.2 yes it would suffice,does your issue happen in windy weather thinking loose cable f connection on lnb.

Back