[Tutorial] Audio Fix

Yes, i tried to install with filezilla and usb, the usb installed one file but cant find it in zgemma how do I sort it so I can install mgcamd.

Yes, i tried to install with filezilla and usb, the usb installed one file but cant find it in zgemma how do I sort it so I can install mgcamd.
Follow the instructions with the download.
No where does it say to use a usb stick.

Ftp the ipk to your receiver
Install it
Pick softcam
Start softcam

Have all the audio issues on OpenATV been fixed? I am currently using the latest version of VIX and still have the audio and NAR issues. The Oscam fix didnt work for me

Have all the audio issues on OpenATV been fixed? I am currently using the latest version of VIX and still have the audio and NAR issues. The Oscam fix didnt work for me

the latest OpenVix works fine with mgcam
have you got last nights image?

will this work on the old openvix 4.2.006 on the zgemma h2 anyone no..?

On your computer go to zgemma.tv and download the latest firmware for your receiver. Put it on a usb stick formatted to fat32 and put it in the back usb port of your zgemma box. Turn it off with the button on the back and turn it on again, let the firmware flash and once done set it up to your liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm... there seems to be problems on BT Sport 3 HD. Patch was OK on Zgemma receivers and Enigma receivers. My H7 still has the Dreambox Edit workaround (as there is no ARM fix IPK) but am hearing nothing. Can someone confirm the same for them... and hopefully hint at the next solution?

Last edited:
OK. So all my boxes where I used the IPK patch are fine again. However, the H7 is now in desperate need of a valid patch as the workaround is not working on BT Sport 3 HD. Can someone please compile the patch for the H7 or tell me how to do it!

bt sport 3hd might be another issue as provider box also had no audio lol

plenty of new images out for boxes

Back