UK Sat HD is back - 2023.

Sorry if this is covered with thread, but can someone advise where and how I install userbouquet.sky-de-it-uk-icam. file.

thanks

lee

Sorry if this is covered with thread, but can someone advise where and how I install userbouquet.sky-de-it-uk-icam. file.

thanks

lee
How you connecting to your box , network FTP, ? Any way make sure you have
Load unlinked userbouquets - set to YES (ticked)
it's on openwebif (IP address your box )
then you can just paste or ftp it in to etc/enigma2/ folder then restart.

Alternatively if you have updated your image then you can use any bouquet and select play with stream relay from the menu

Hi Guys, could someone check my config file on my dual using OpenPli lastest version, and trying to clear SKY UK SD -

thanks

[global]
logfile = /tmp/oscam.log
nice = -1
maxlogsize = 3000
waitforcards = 0
readerrestartseconds = 1
emmlogdir = /tmp/oscam-EMM.log
lb_nbest_readers = 2
lb_nfb_readers = 4
lb_min_ecmcount = 3
lb_reopen_seconds = 120
lb_reopen_invalid = 0
lb_retrylimit = 500
lb_stat_cleanup = 24
lb_max_readers = 4
ecmfmt = P: c:p:s:d:i: #ECM_L:l #CW=w HOP:j
disablecrccws = 1
disablecrccws_only_for = 1708:000000;1811:003311,003315;09C4:000000;098D:000000;0500:030B00,042820;0604:000000;1819:00006D;0100:00006D;1810:000000;1884:000000;0E00:000000

[streamrelay]
stream_ecm_delay = 5
stream_relay_ctab = 098D,0960,0961,0963,0919,093B,09CD

[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
pmt_mode = 0
request_mode = 1
delayer = 60
user = Receiver
read_sdt = 2
boxtype = dreambox

[webif]
httpport = 8888
httprefresh = 10
httpallowed = 10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255,172.16.0.0-172.31.255.255,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255,127.0.0.1

Last edited:
What the hell am I doing wrong lol, I have a new install of latest version of OpenPli and l installed Oscam ipk from this thread, and can see the lines are connected. I have enabled user bouquets and installed userbouquet.sky-de-it-uk-icam, but as discussed not required on newer images.

Have rebooted box evetime I have made changes, but still cant get any of the user bouquet to clear, be it icam or rescanned last.

Never had this problem in all the years of using Ccam, and wondering if this is Qviart DUAL issue.

I have noticed on the iuserbouquet.sky-de-it-uk-icam, the channels are greyed out and throws up a tuner issue. but only does this on the icam channel list.

What the hell am I doing wrong lol, I have a new install of latest version of OpenPli and l installed Oscam ipk from this thread, and can see the lines are connected. I have enabled user bouquets and installed userbouquet.sky-de-it-uk-icam, but as discussed not required on newer images.

Have rebooted box evetime I have made changes, but still cant get any of the user bouquet to clear, be it icam or rescanned last.

Never had this problem in all the years of using Ccam, and wondering if this is Qviart DUAL issue.

I have noticed on the iuserbouquet.sky-de-it-uk-icam, the channels are greyed out and throws up a tuner issue. but only does this on the icam channel list.

Ive struggled with OpenPLI on the dual not given up just couldnt get it to work at the time, were it is very easy to get it working on OpenATV.

Maybe try OpenATV.

I've spent ages trying to get sky de to open on the dual using openpli and cobraliberosat images. it's just won't open them. Openatv, pure2, and openbh are fine.

Back