Unrealistic expectations?!

People are just unreasonable with what they expect for the price they pay.
There are also those that still charge what I would say unreasonable prices and still say its cheaper than what you will pay a month for s*y subscription yes that may be true if i wanted to pay for s*y with same programs being repeated over the month things have moved on better quality streams than the old days and far more channels now available from various sources even with cheaper suppliers.

There are also those that still charge what I would say unreasonable prices and still say its cheaper than what you will pay a month for s*y subscription yes that may be true if i wanted to pay for s*y with same programs being repeated over the month things have moved on better quality streams than the old days and far more channels now available from various sources even with cheaper suppliers.
That is a good point. I should have just left it as some people are just unreasonable.

Last edited:
Been a member two months, requested FIVE times and still not found what he's looking for:

Must have UK channels including sports channels TNT and sky - Must have all portuguese channels including eleven sports and sport TV with stable servers - Must be minimum 4K quality I am also using tivimate,

4K at the very least

Been a member two months, requested FIVE times and still not found what he's looking for:

Must have UK channels including sports channels TNT and sky - Must have all portuguese channels including eleven sports and sport TV with stable servers - Must be minimum 4K quality I am also using tivimate,

4K at the very least
Minimum 50/60 fps lol

There ate a few around in 4k
SS main
SS F1
TNT Ultimate
HK sports

Should be able to get 50/60 fps on sports.

But that's about it.

There ate a few around in 4k
SS main
SS F1
TNT Ultimate
HK sports

Should be able to get 50/60 fps on sports.

But that's about it.
Yes but when someone put a request asking for everything in 4k or 50/60 fps then you think ok then they just want to see the 4k signs and not 4k channels as you can't have everything in 4k lol

Yes but when someone put a request asking for everything in 4k or 50/60 fps then you think ok then they just want to see the 4k signs and not 4k channels as you can't have everything in 4k lol
Yes I don't think they know the limitations and copy off each other. There are a couple of other 4k channels they are either crap or just showing the same game as hk sports

Yes I don't think they know the limitations and copy off each other. There are a couple of other 4k channels they are either crap or just showing the same game as hk sports
That's right but some providers just edit the channels name and put 4k there and as long as those people sees 4k they are happy even if they are not 4k 🤷🏽‍♂️

You can see the sky logo in the corner marked as UHD if correct. My supplier marks some FHD channels as HD very strange. But they are FHD according to tivimate.

Back