Unrealistic expectations?!

True some people know what they are looking for then go for a sub that has this but some people don't know what they are looking for as long as it says 4k they will go for it lol
Exactly you know or you don’t know.
I know when I am viewing HDR and DV content as my tv notifies me.

Ok I'm going to give a view from the other side of the fence.

I personally don't have an expectations around 4k, I mean who wants to be using ~7gb an hour and hogging your home network?

When my former great supplier went Bitcoin only I posted on here asking for some basic offerings (HD, 3pm KO, Irish channels) and I've been inundated with, frankly, crap. I know what the market price is, I'd even pay a few quid extra for someone who isn't taking the piss with the amount of subs on the panel.

So yeah, a few Muppets are looking for all 4k channels for £15 a year, but most of us posting are just looking for a relatively decent service, at a fair price, that gives as good uptime as is possible with IPTV, doesn't buffer every ten mins, and has a telegram / discord channel for chat.

How can your tv notify you when your viewing HDR and SD content?

Is your TV new or old @Aristotle ?
I press the info button on tv remote for LG TVs not sure about other brands. Also pop up notification appears in top right of screen when viewing DV or HDR content.
If I don’t get a notification I know it’s SDR.
My Android device can also notifies me but I have it turned off.

Last edited:

I personally don't have an expectations around 4k, I mean who wants to be using ~7gb an hour and hogging your home network?

When my former great supplier went Bitcoin only I posted on here asking for some basic offerings (HD, 3pm KO, Irish channels) and I've been inundated with, frankly, crap. I know what the market price is, I'd even pay a few quid extra for someone who isn't taking the piss with the amount of subs on the panel.

So yeah, a few Muppets are looking for all 4k channels for £15 a year, but most of us posting are just looking for a relatively decent service, at a fair price, that gives as good uptime as is possible with IPTV, doesn't buffer every ten mins, and has a telegram / discord channel for chat.
Couldn’t have said it better myself! When I first joined a week or so ago my inbox was rammed full of people offering ridiculous services for cheap prices. Sometimes you just need to use your head. People offering services who have only just signed up to the forum is alarm bells straight away. To be fair, i think I’m lucky I even got offered a good service from a TK regular given I’d only just signed up myself!

I personally pay a little bit extra than other people I know purely because I like the service after a trial. 4K channels are nice of course but to be honest, you’re far more likely to get a stable steam at 1080p which is more than okay with me.

Muppet show i love that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
download.jpg

Yeah your app shows it!

HDR may not show in some apps but if your TV supports it, you can see HDR by your eyes since the better colors, details...
Some tv brands have a pop up notification or you can press info button on the remote and it will tell you the colour mode SDR,HDR and DV. That’s if the the tv supports DV.
I have my device connected to my sound system via a hdmi port so I lose that ability.
But my device gives me the resolution, frame rate,colour mode and sound format.

Last edited:
Back