Vermin hub 3

I currently have the old virmin hub and thinking about upgrading to the hub 3 but before I do this I wanted to know if it will cause any issues with my virmin h2h

well i got upgraded in october, and have had endless issues with it. Disruptive due to vm doing works up and down the country. Works fine sometimes, at other times a right pain in the a**e. VM informed me that issues until April 2018 are expected and i am having a monthly discount now until the problem is fixed.

well i got upgraded in october, and have had endless issues with it. Disruptive due to vm doing works up and down the country. Works fine sometimes, at other times a right pain in the a**e. VM informed me that issues until April 2018 are expected and i am having a monthly discount now until the problem is fixed.
What area are you in

What area are you in
W. Mids.

Got to wait til bill comes through to see exactly how much. Had a right nightmare with it. Kept getting fobbed off at first, but the engineer who came out told us to quote a reference he gave us and state that we wanted a discount. They said we should see a discount for the last 2 months on our next bill and then each month until the problem is fixed (estimated April 2018)

Back