Video Tutorial Zgemma S2

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Can we please have a video showing us how to set up usb for Zgemma and then another video of how to set up the box and add a line please. I just think this would help most users who have never seen the menus of the Zgemma could get a little lost.

where does it end why not go all the hog and ask some one to come round and set it up for you :joint:

That's not a bad idea but the problem is setup is different to each image so you would get confused if following the wrong one.

Why bother doing a video for this .....

Box off.
Usb in rear.
Box on. Within 1 minute do:
Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Initialisation
Select ur drive
Red to initialise
Exit all

If you can't follow that (taken from sucmnsee tutorial ON HERE) then turn your box OFF and leave it. Its the white button at the back by the way to turn it off.

Last edited:
perhaps its because your using and s2 and this in the 2s section lol

seriously though the guides on here or more than easy eough to follow and as above if you can then bin the box as CS isnt for you

Now now Gents be nice.... everyone started out as a noob and a video is a great idea....If I had the time I'd do it myself Lets be honest these days if I don't understand how to do something byt reading up the next thing I do is search YouTube....

OMG, what it wrong with you people, 1 find the forum (check) 2 ask for help (check) 3 wait for a reply witch seemed like what 3 year old's would say. I made another post about gifts and got another comment by another guys that must have been about as childish as a 3 year old.

I'm just glad to say I'd help anyone out that asked a question or needing to know something.. I haven't got the box yet and would like the information so I can make my mind up weather to buy it or not.

1 find the forum check 2 at least have a look through the posts and guides on how to setup not checked 3 if struggling after reading guides and tuts ask for help on a specific problem not checked

These are the same people that's selling them and need video tutorials instead of using there own head and experiment with there own equipment sounds like some want the quick easy buck!!

Nah your totally wrong there.. I wanted it for my self, But it doesn't matter now.. I've managed to set mine up with one very helpful guy from this forum.

strangely enough kv780 has a sticky and a video and people still get lost in not following step by step instructions,will the zgemma be any different images will vary with lines.

u tube has many.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RbdhH7_b4

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM

they are for flashing the 780 and setting box up.

There is a video on youtube showing how to setup a zgemma box from start to finish just try looking

Yeah, honestly, I give up.
You get people coming on this forum, asking for help, then saying the regulars give them grief and act all high and mighty because they point out that the problem has been covered a million times.
Do people never use google?
I typed into google "set up zgemma video", and in 0.27 seconds it showed up countless links to zgemma setup video's.
Who would have guessed.
Again, Im all for helping people, but when they CLEARLY dont even bother using the biggest search engine on the planet to see if anything is already there that could help them......

rusty why do you think i didnt put the link,i help tones of people on here but im not there to wipe their asses for them

Back