Video Tutorial Zgemma S2

I made an effort and read up for 3weeks solid on all I could and a few PM's to very helpful member on here,follow what posts you need to and see what problems people are having....you need to read threads from start to finish...and when eventually got my box I had Sucmnsee's image up an line entered in 15ish mins...and I still know nothing really still learning.....I've found this site a God's send...!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The instructions I give with the ATV backups that I do for the Zgemma (which are included with the download) point to usr/keys for location of both CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list so there should be no confusion over where they reside. CCcam.cfg should never be in /etc with OpenATV as the only reason it would be there is if using cams provided by TSpanel which don't get on well with OpenATV.

Sorry i'm getting it mixed up !!! :fear:

It was your comment saying CCcam.cfg goes in Usr/Keys which I had never heard of before.

We all make mistakes !!! See !!!! lol

download winrar and then download download your line if you havent Then open with rar and then open with note pad and do the in usr/keys. Now delete the two lines and copy and past the line from your download into the one you deleted the two lines from and then save and then exit all and restart your box.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its so much easier to edit the required line input using notepad++, download notepad++ and when using filezilla/DCC/whatever then right click on your newcamd.list fle, edit with notepad++, then when complete just select save in notepad++ and overwrite on filezilla pop up - Done!

All it takes is the person asking for help is what image he is using Maybe a sub section in the Zgemma section, there again they will still ask in wrong section lol

Back