Cable Virgin Media

dirty badger , oh oh , tried flashing the box , didnt work using dangerous's image, plugged in usb and held power button, until it said flashing , then waited around 5 mins & it now says hd51 STB 4K on display but no image now , screen blank on tv , not sure why this is happened , apparently the box is meant to reboot but mines just says hd51 STB 4K on display

so warning , be wary of installing this just now !

Hi, I have a h2h but the box office ppv has stopped working, I no there are issues with box office and other channels on sly, but I didn't think it had effected the vm side of things?

Hi, I have a h2h but the box office ppv has stopped working, I no there are issues with box office and other channels on sly, but I didn't think it had effected the vm side of things?

not sure your on the correct thread bud , but sounds like your supplier maybe , not sure

im now stuck with an empty box, no image ....sh1111t

I had to reflash mine dude, the openvix firmware was the old one. I put 5.0.011 on then followed the guide and it worked fine. Just gotta sort out the oscam later then we should be all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back