Virgin to Upgrade everyone to V6..

Hope this dont mean they going to swap out all the superhubs aswell because of all the complaints about v6 issues with old hubs etc that will retire my v8 golden because it wont work on new sh3 keeping my fingers crossed

My brother just got the new superhub and is having terrible issues with it, dropping WiFi etc, I recommended putting it into modem mode and getting his own router

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi all .my first post .I' m al newb with all this .does anyone have any information if vermin lines are going to be shut down as I've read the HD channels will be lost at the end of January .thanks

Nobody knows 100% sure whats going to happen at the min only speculation im afraid but hooefully sd channels continue to broadcast and not a total blackout ;)

Would imagine if letters are getting sent out to customers to upgrade depending on stock levels of the v6 would only be a matter of a few months. Fingers crossed it's only HD that will go dark. 31st the big test when so called Sly sports HD is apparently going off

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Back