Virgin to Upgrade everyone to V6..

According to the virmin website it's largest customer upgrade programmes ever carried out in the UK. So I would imagine it's unlikely you'll have the option to keep the old tivo box. So would of thought that be the end of sd channels on the cardless V6

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

so there only turning the HD off the end of the month not all? that's a shame for me nealy all my SD have started to freeze again the HD are fine.
thanks pal

Yea i also find my HD are fine compared to the SD. Ah well back to what channels is left on sly or iptv........

Boy in work saying he got letter from virgin media saying he will get a pop up on his screen and when he presses it it will order him the v6 box free of charge, he is in Paisley just outside glasgow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What I find strange is Virgin are upgrading Tivo boxes not just the old V+ Boxes. Tivo boxes are already cardless. What's the crack with that?

I live in south Devon and our zgemma boxes have been hit (Tuesday morning it started) when the auto bouquets are set to scan there not scanning no more and we just get this error message "failed to tune virgin UK on tuner b/c
Please check you can receive the specified freq"
(not alone on this I know of others with same issue) if you get it don't reflash your box u won't get your channels back, tried 4 different builds so far no joy

Not isolated m8's box done the same both got different suppliers and both different boxes (h2h and 3.2tc) after flashing it won't pick up any virgin channels, picks sky up

I had a similar issue recently. Can’t help you though as I’ve absolutely no idea how I fixed it. Just came back on at random, after going off just as randomly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calm down chaps - The only loss predicted is the same as what happened in Leics. Area months ago only SSHD channels will go black.
As to the future we all know there's no telling but of course more things will happen - its called progress

Back