VM ROI

It’s possible through a “magic” ecm request that the card will reply with a value that is unique to a specific card.

If using a proxy like CSP or or OSCAM you should be able to white list what ecms can get to the card.

Basically every channel would need to be whitelisted.

now the next part will new clients who have plenty of time left get a refund ?
I asked my guy for the remaining of my subscription to go towards his IPTV service and he wasnt having any of it. I could kind of understand that you wouldnt be giving refunds to 1000 people BUT to not let the rest of a customers sub payment go towards another service supplied by the same person isnt that great tbh.

yes i agree as without us they dont exist,piss off enough people and word gets around he is only in it for the money.

From my supplier.
It's with regret
The vm servers are gone
Vm pulled all my cards
Vm are gone in eire be warned.

From an admin of a cs site.
VM ireland cards are still running perfectly fine we are not accepting new customers as servers are full we can't help you with why ******* (provider) said his cards are burned Maybe he is lying or stupid.

I cant understand, couldn't they do this before, whats changed that they can read the card number / details?

We don't know, we are waiting on a confirmation of all the facts.
There is so many different stories at the moment, he said she said, who knows what the truth is. The only info we have is second hand (me included) and its surely way too early to have a grasp of what the next few months hold. Lets HOPE that this is just a supplier changing strategy. I'm pretty sure that said supplier is having a good look at these forums and feeling delighted at what he/she meant to us all lol.

Here is my correspondence in relation to my loss of service....

Sent: 28 April 2018 19:41

Cards don't work

Iptv only way at moment

=================================================================

On Sat 28 Apr 2018, 18:40

Oh that’s not good. Will you be getting new cards or is it time to go down the IPTV road?

====================================================================

Sent: 27 April 2018 22:29

Its gone

Vm cut all my cards off today

They seem to have a new system to find card numbers

===================================================================

On 27 April 2018 at 22:25,wrote:

Is the service down at the minute or do I owe you money?

I'm sure mines been down since Saturday, VM have certainly done something and its working, I can't get in touch with my supplier, I think he's legged it.

Before mine went down, I was getting freezing every min or so for about 4 secs

Last edited:
Yeah mine came back this morning then off again not sure how cards have been found out yet still managed to clear it's just bizarre.

No asking - On open forum - Or By PM who is your supplier, or such similar questions. Some members have been inundated by other members asking these questions, and I have asked them not to answer, as if this is a short term thing, we don't want the current situation getting into VM hands.
As far as I see it there is only one server gone down, others were down temporarily, but have come back up again. The one that is down and still down has told me he is moving away from the ROI Cable side of things, and concentrating on IPTV. He has no plans to refund anyone, nor give a discount on his IPTV server to those who had his Cable lines.

@united19 There are specific reasons for what I posted, and you actually would be breaking rules if you were to do what you say you are going to do. Don't have to be sorry, just careful

You can if someone asks you by pm, in fact if you wish you can spend your day replying to people in the request a server thread, that is your prerogative.
However, i am telling people not to have that chat in here.
Do what you wish by pm, and when i know more, i will gladly tell everyone.

Back