1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM ROI

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by xyxy, May 16, 2015.

1. intel

intel Registered

I cant understand, couldn't they do this before, whats changed that they can read the card number / details?

2. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

We don't know, we are waiting on a confirmation of all the facts.

jdsour likes this.
  3. cojie

cojie Registered

There is so many different stories at the moment, he said she said, who knows what the truth is. The only info we have is second hand (me included) and its surely way too early to have a grasp of what the next few months hold. Lets HOPE that this is just a supplier changing strategy. I'm pretty sure that said supplier is having a good look at these forums and feeling delighted at what he/she meant to us all lol.

BeardedKing likes this.
  4. melvis

melvis Registered

Here is my correspondence in relation to my loss of service....

Sent: 28 April 2018 19:41

Cards don't work

Iptv only way at moment

=================================================================

On Sat 28 Apr 2018, 18:40

Oh that’s not good. Will you be getting new cards or is it time to go down the IPTV road?

====================================================================

Sent: 27 April 2018 22:29

Its gone

Vm cut all my cards off today

They seem to have a new system to find card numbers

===================================================================

On 27 April 2018 at 22:25,wrote:

Is the service down at the minute or do I owe you money?

5. reaper180

reaper180 Registered

clearing again lads?

6. samsid

samsid Registered

afaik it's only the one provider that's 'shut down'

7. ozshea

ozshea Registered

My provider was down since saturday but back on again now.

whackball and reaper180 like this.
  8. hedges2016

hedges2016 Registered

Mines back working

9. GT005

GT005 Registered

I'm sure mines been down since Saturday, VM have certainly done something and its working, I can't get in touch with my supplier, I think he's legged it.

Before mine went down, I was getting freezing every min or so for about 4 secs

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  10. united19

united19 Registered

Yeah mine came back this morning then off again not sure how cards have been found out yet still managed to clear it's just bizarre.

11. hedges2016

hedges2016 Registered

Think all servers are linked so probably put onto one that's still working

12. wheelo

No asking - On open forum - Or By PM who is your supplier, or such similar questions. Some members have been inundated by other members asking these questions, and I have asked them not to answer, as if this is a short term thing, we don't want the current situation getting into VM hands.
    As far as I see it there is only one server gone down, others were down temporarily, but have come back up again. The one that is down and still down has told me he is moving away from the ROI Cable side of things, and concentrating on IPTV. He has no plans to refund anyone, nor give a discount on his IPTV server to those who had his Cable lines.

13. wheelo

@united19 There are specific reasons for what I posted, and you actually would be breaking rules if you were to do what you say you are going to do. Don't have to be sorry, just careful

14. wheelo

You can if someone asks you by pm, in fact if you wish you can spend your day replying to people in the request a server thread, that is your prerogative.
    However, i am telling people not to have that chat in here.
    Do what you wish by pm, and when i know more, i will gladly tell everyone.

15. satmando

satmando Registered

From what I hear nobody will sell vm Ireland lines alone anymore, as vm seem to be able to find card numbers from lines. I hear fully preconfigured boxes with all server details locked are still available in ROI

16. 22martin

22martin Registered

hi, i have vm sub ireland, have heard i should have sky cinema as others seem to have it, just wondering will it be in movies bouquets

17. jwigley

jwigley Registered

sky cinema isn't one channel, all of the sky movie channels are sky cinema. So the channels full names would be sky cinema disney, sky cinema family etc. But in the channel lists they are just called sky disney, sky family etc.

18. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

not heard of that,ohh crap i factory reset:poop:

hedges2016 likes this.
  19. hedges2016

hedges2016 Registered

Anyone use a custom.xml for autobouqustsmakers for cable and sat on vm ireland I got abm to work which would nerver work for me i messed with the 43220 settings and got it to tune in the cable lists

20. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Jawz did Ireland CustomMix. He hasn't updated in a while though. Maybe try his file and edit to suit and create an issue or create a pull request on his github branch to see if he'll update it. https://github.com/jawz86/Jawz-CustomMix