VM ROI

any original e2 receiver supported by openvix images can be reflashed from wos list

Code:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/

i was wondering if 7day epg im on obh useing crosspeg and im getting today tomorrow and 2 tuesday morning thats it

Can you get the new vix update off the website is it? I'm going to give it a go later on when I'm home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menu -> Setup -> Software Update.

What version of OpenVix are you on at the moment? If it's less than 4.0 then you'll need to do a manual update, ie download the latest one to USB and flash it that way.

Think I have 3.2 [emoji23] so I need to flash it with the new update will it overwrite my lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it will erase your lines ,i always say put a folder on pc with name of box and send newcamd.list and mg_cfg there so you will always have a copy.

Hey lads,

I have been using Sat for the past while but with the recent loss of BT Sports HD channels, I decided to check out cable. I am using a Wetek Play box with PBnigma.

Anyone using a Wetek Play box? Am just wondering if you found a way to automatically scan for channels. When I did a scan I found 263 channels but very few were HD. Doing other individual scans with settings I found in this thread ie Eurosport I managed to add additional HD channels which cleared.

The only HD channels I had after the first scan were TG4 HD, RTE 2 HD, BBC 1 HD, BBC 2 HD.

There are also a load of channels like Sky 007 HD, Sky Superheroes HD... but they have no epg and seem to be dead!

I have copied over the cable.xml but it didnt seem to do anything when I rebooted.

Any help much appreciated

Back