VM ROI

Anyone else lose a few channels overnight? RTE2 HD, BBC1 HD etc??

On closer inspection and after a re-scan it looks like RTE2 HD, BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD and TG4 HD are gone.

Must be a new frequency - some kind soul I'm sure will let us know when they've sussed it

On closer inspection and after a re-scan it looks like RTE2 HD, BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD and TG4 HD are gone.

Must be a new frequency - some kind soul I'm sure will let us know when they've sussed it

My automatic scan picks up RTE2 HD fine, it wasn't picking up RTE1 HD at all until I used
FREQ: 546
SYMB Rate: 6875
Mod - 256-QAM

My automatic scan picks up RTE2 HD fine, it wasn't picking up RTE1 HD at all until I used
Mod - 256-QAM

356 - 6900 - 256

The above I get with RTE 1 HD no probs, still not getting RTE 2 HD frequency as of yet

Mod - 256-QAM

I'm in Dublin region, auto scan isn't picking up RTE 2 HD.

Can you post the frequency for RTE HD 2 ?

My cable.xml just scanned in RTE 2 HD there, it was roughly at this spot of the scan (so i've taken a snipet of cable.xml) let me know if that doesn't work - i'll post the entire file
pastebin[dot]com/3GdufnLz

Are you in Ireland dsgregre?
Yep.

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ----------

Are you in Ireland dsgregre?

Ok im home now so I checked rte 2hd
Freq 514
Symbol 6875
Qam 256

Could you return the favour and tell me
How many channels does your scan get
Im missing sky 1 hd (can you post that)
Cheers

Mod - 256-QAM

I'm in Dublin region, auto scan isn't picking up RTE 2 HD.

Can you post the frequency for RTE HD 2 ?

I actually have Sat myself. The cable set up I'm referring to is at my parents house so I don't have access to it at the minute.

They rang me the other night saying these channels were gone and I went up and they were indeed gone after a scan and where they where was just replaced with n/a

So you have RTE2 HD, BBC1 HD, BBC 2 HD all working?

Ok im home now so I checked rte 2hd
Freq 514
Symbol 6875
Qam 256

I'm in Dublin and when I scan with this frequency I get Nat Geo Wild HD, History HD, Crime & Investigation HD, Sky Action HD :dunno:

Could you return the favour and tell me
How many channels does your scan get
Im missing sky 1 hd (can you post that)
Cheers
I get Sky 1 HD on these settings
Freq - 522
Symbol - 6887
Mod - QAM16

or try this
Freq - 522
Symbol - 6875
Mod - QAM256

Last edited:
hmm no channels found,any fec changes

Did you mean your not getting above channels with the freq I posted ?

I can scan for those channels with either with 6887 or 6875 Symbol rate. Also with any Modulation and any FEC as well.

Last edited:
if i go into the signal finder it has no signal when i tried last night,entered into the zero 0 channels found.

i tried on the xtrend but that xml file wont allow adding a new scan frequency.might have to reflash and start again.

I tried this XML in Meath on h2 zgemma only getting 152 channels no HD at all .Anyone ever find net id for Meath?

Someone mentioned that the autobouquets are being worked on. Is there anywhere to check their status/progress?

Cheers.

Back