VPN DIGIBIT

k1irky

Hi looking for a little help please i have zgemma h2s running digibit vpn everything seems to be working apart from no football when vpn needed.

Last edited:
Hi looking for a little help please i have zgemma h2s running digibit vpn everything seems to be working apart from no football when vpn needed.
That sounds like the main source is blocked from the football mate if not working when vpn on

When you say not working do you mean your vpn not working have you checked if your subscription to your vpn is active have you asked your provider if the service he runs is isp locked so will only work with the first connection to his server

When you say not working do you mean your vpn not working have you checked if your subscription to your vpn is active have you asked your provider if the service he runs is isp locked so will only work with the first connection to his server
Yeah sub is ok VPN comes up running but don't think it's doing anything as IP stays the same and no speed loss either. Provider says issue is at my end

Yes lots to choose from but on London
The ip addresses for London arnt much different to a normal ip address try connecting to one then download e2speedtest and will tell you when doing a speed test what region your in

The ip addresses for London arnt much different to a normal ip address try connecting to one then download e2speedtest and will tell you when doing a speed test what region your in
Do you mean connect to different country or just a other London 1

Connect to any server then run a speed test on your box will tell you which area or part of country you are

So your vpn connected then sounds like your provider has isp locks on which he can refresh so you can use your vpn does he support vpns on the server

So your vpn connected then sounds like your provider has isp locks on which he can refresh so you can use your vpn does he support vpns on the server
He says he does I contacted him says only myself that is having a issue suggested maybe digibit problem or my isp

Back