VPN DIGIBIT

If on your phone turn vpn on then go onto Google and type what's my ip address and see if says where you are set your vpn to a different country on your phone

I'm sure mine the same
Best to do is try at weekend if your provider gets blocked turn your vpn on your box and see if it comes on if not then got to be problem server end mate as nothing to do with your isp or digibit as we've ruled that out on your phone mate I would just see what happens at weekend mate but post back into your thread will be interesting to see as may help others

Best to do is try at weekend if your provider gets blocked turn your vpn on your box and see if it comes on if not then got to be problem server end mate as nothing to do with your isp or digibit as we've ruled that out on your phone mate I would just see what happens at weekend mate but post back into your thread will be interesting to see as may help others
Yeah sounds like a plan will let u know how it goes cheers again

Hi guys I’m having trouble getting the vpn to work on Zgemma h9s it says connected but IP address stays the same I’ve tried changing server and restarting but no matter what I do just won’t work also checked my username password which is correct and works fine on my phone and firestick but wanted the DigibitVPN on my Zgemma but can’t get it to work any help much appreciated

Back