warning : email from sky about sale of skyboxes

So you not even allow to sale under different names like other sellers who sale openbox v5 or libertview..

---------- Post Merged at 01:06 PM ----------

i need advice urgently, i received same letter from slk about skybox, not sure if its from slk or someone sent it as they only got address from beay which is on company name not even on my name? plz advice what to do? they need reply in 2 days time

Reply that you do not hold any stock of skybox. That the advert was a mistake and the stock (1box) that you hold is Openbox not skybox. Then wait for reply?
Under the law you need to pay cost and damages you have done due to trademark.

if you have benn caught stop selling them.And they will leave you alone. it dose not matter which title you use skybox or openbox. if you want to sell sat sat boxes sell the linux based ones

Last edited:
Dude id close up everything and start again new ebay shop. Id also never use the word sky in any future adds. Inform them you have no current stock. Either that or pay solicitors

And stop pm me asking to help you out. I'm sure you are men and know what u was selling. I has them by the balls and after second email then sent me a revamped letter and took no more action

The bad part is I can't even sell the USB dongles as I tried and was pulled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My original sly box came under the slybox brand name. A few weeks later i ordered from the same ebay company and received a libertyview box.

At first i thought what the heck is this but the ebay company told me that sly were stopping boxes comming into the country as they had the name copyrighted so boxes were now rebranded.

I have also seen the sly forums where people are having a go at sly for charging soo much when they can get a box & gift off ebay. No idea why people want to post this on sly forum and why they cant just keep hush about it. There are also some articles on the internet where sly have taken people to court over it but its the people providing the service and not people using the service.

Back