Ways of watching

eoinzy

Hi,

I have both the option of enigma2 (openvix) and a Samsung smart tv with smartIPTV app.
If I was to avail of IPTV, could I use both options, ie are they interchangeable, or would I need to get one specific to each option?

Thanks

You could get a multiroom sub and use both your box and smart iptv but I would say your box would be better then smart iptv app mate as can have it all linked to epg simular to sly/cable

OK, ye I figured the box would be better alright, as the TV UI is a little sluggish.
Also, I can see how the box would be more configurable, with plugins and bouquets etc.

So I guess the box would be the preferred option, as it can be mixed with my FTA satellite channels as well.

You would have your normal bouquets then your iptv bouquets mate like iptv entertainment movies sports ect

With any sub, you can use on more than 1 device, as long as not both being used at same time. If you want to watch both at same time, then you need a multiroom sub. Altho some providers do multi room as standard (y)

With any sub, you can use on more than 1 device, as long as not both being used at same time. If you want to watch both at same time, then you need a multiroom sub. Altho some providers do multi room as standard (y)
Not always,
Some IPTV is locked to MAC address.

Back