what display settings do you use?

rmantech

Hi, just setup my zgemma box but the quality on sd channels is fuzzy, any ideas why what setting should I change? Thanks

you will also find out that premium sd channels won't be as clear as freeview sd channels i think its to get genuine sly customers to upgrade to hd

Thanks for the replies will try change settings and let you know

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ----------

Also does anybody know where recording are saved?

Thank you so much guys!

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ----------

Just changed the setting seems to have gone a little worse any ideas?

Hi, just setup my zgemma box but the quality on sd channels is fuzzy, any ideas why what setting should I change? Thanks

automatic resolution disabled
Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

No they seem OK . did you try changing some of the settings to see if it makes a difference.

Has me stumped mate . maybe try settings on your TV . are your HD stations OK.

I'll just mess around with it and see if I get something to work. Thanks for the help

I've been using my box for the past few hours and I've noticed the same. Sky SD seems clearer than zgemma openvix SD. I don't know why but I do hope I find a solution soon :(.

Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

No they seem OK . did you try changing some of the settings to see if it makes a difference.

I've been using my box for the past few hours and I've noticed the same. Sky SD seems clearer than zgemma openvix SD. I don't know why but I do hope I find a solution soon :(.

Let me know if you find a solution mate. Cheers
Sure. I think it might just be openvix? Did you try openatv?

Not tired openatv but openvix is quite popular and not many people have noticed this issue?

Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

Not tired openatv but openvix is quite popular and not many people have noticed this issue?
You should try openatv, I thin kit is a vix problem. using automatic resolution disabledMode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

has decreased the fuzziness a bit.

Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

You should try openatv, I thin kit is a vix problem. using automatic resolution disabledMode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

Thanks for the reply, do you think it is worth reflashing the box if it only improve a bit?

Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

Mode 1080p
Refresh rate 50hz

Refresh rate 50hz

Computergeek I can't reply to your message as you have exceeded ur message quota. Clear your inbox please ;-)

Also would like a reply please

Back