Which zgemma

Hello all, I have a satellite dish up.and I have virgin installed, which box should I be looking to buy what's the difference, thanks

Hi
If your looking the best of the two providers then i recommend the zgemma H2H as that's the newer model has tuners for both sat and cable and very easy to setup.

None of them go for a twin cable box so you can record and watch a different channel or if you really want sat get a box that supports three tuners and get 2 cable 1sat, unless your watching on a small tv i.e. 40 inch or less you really want hd which is only available on cable I rarely use the sat tuners in my duo 2 the choice is yours if you look at other makes you can have internal hard drive which is much more convenient take a look at world of satellite they have quite a few different boxes

Thankyou both, I ordered the h2h in the end. As it supports both sat and virgin does that mean I can just plug in and play which ever cables I decide to connect, what I'm trying to say very badly is, is it the same line or do I either have a sat line or a virgin line?

You will require a sat and cable line to use both functions of the box.
Some do combo lines so ask around ;)

Back