wooshbuild infinity build cant access tabs on epg ???

hi all
using the wooshbuild infinity build which is great but cannot move through groups on epg using PREV and NEXT buttons ?

Is there a workaround ?

thanks

Hi,
I've got the same problem but on a Gigablue Quad Plus. It doesnt scroll through the tabs across the top og the epg. All help would be grestly appreciated

The tabs will scroll across the matrix hd skin only. I have only the 2 skin options. I'm thinking of reflashing the box again

I'm using the E2m3u2Bouquet via a script for IPTV. The channels are working but the epg will not import. I had this problem on a zgemma h2s but ended up putting ipab on it to solve the problem.

To be honest im not sure as Ive never used it. But Im sure someone will be along soon enough to help you out

I'm using the E2m3u2Bouquet via a script for IPTV. The channels are working but the epg will not import. I had this problem on a zgemma h2s but ended up putting ipab on it to solve the problem.
Hi u need to get EPG source from your iptv provider to get EPG.

Is it a script or m3u you have as scripts usually install epg import with the sources you need to tick if it's m3u you have you will need that and an epg url to put into E2mbouquets maker then run the plugin Once ran go to epg importer press ok on it then blue for sources tick e2m3u2bouquet maker and rytec live on sat 1 dead on sat2 movies and sports and then green to save yellow to run scan

Is it a script or m3u you have as scripts usually install epg import with the sources you need to tick if it's m3u you have you will need that and an epg url to put into E2mbouquets maker then run the plugin Once ran go to epg importer press ok on it then blue for sources tick e2m3u2bouquet maker and rytec live on sat 1 dead on sat2 movies and sports and then green to save yellow to run scan
I’m epg importer and e2m3ubouquet is ticked. There is no rytec live. Got rytec UK sat/ virgin or rytec general. The rest of rytec is for other countries

Back