wooshbuild infinity build cant access tabs on epg ???

What version of e2m3ubouquet are you using?

New xtreme codes api is breaking older version of the plugin causing live to show as vod, you can tell if you're bouquets start with iptv-vod-catagory name.

In e2m3ubouquet press about to see the version latest is v0.8.2

If the plugin is lower goto plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and uninstall e2m3ubouquet.

Exit back to plugins green to download plugins then extensions and install e2m3ubouquet and reboot box.

Once box has rebooted try re creating bouquets via e2m3ubouquet then try e2g importer. Exit to main TV then press TV button to refresh bouquets see if you then have epg.

What version of e2m3ubouquet are you using?

New xtreme codes api is breaking older version of the plugin causing live to show as vod, you can tell if you're bouquets start with iptv-vod-catagory name.

In e2m3ubouquet press about to see the version latest is v0.8.2

If the plugin is lower goto plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and uninstall e2m3ubouquet.

Exit back to plugins green to download plugins then extensions and install e2m3ubouquet and reboot box.

Once box has rebooted try re creating bouquets via e2m3ubouquet then try e2g importer. Exit to main TV then press TV button to refresh bouquets see if you then have epg.
Thanks. It’s got the latest version of e2m3bouquet 8.2.
It still won’t inport the epg.
Is there another plug in I can try?

I’m epg importer and e2m3ubouquet is ticked. There is no rytec live. Got rytec UK sat/ virgin or rytec general. The rest of rytec is for other countries
If you press ok on rytec general and rytec Uk sat/virgin you should get a drop down list under each with boxes to tick, also at the bottom of the sources list you should see IPTV Bouquet Maker-e2m3u2bouquet pressing ok on this should give you another box to tick mine is called iptv. If this final box for iptv bouquetmaker is not there the providers script is possibly not providing epg via the script and may require a seperate xml file which you request from supplier. This xml file can then be sent using filezilla to the folder located at etc/enigma2/e2m3ubouquetmaker.

Back