WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reply do I put it into the front usb slot or the back usb slot? Cheers
Doesn't matter, they both go to the same bus, but some people report better results from back port, personally I always use the front, purely for handiness sake.
If you have a USB device that the box "likes" then either will do.

Hi. I'm having trouble installing wooshbuild on my vu duo. I've flashed with openatv, followed all the instructions. I can get as far as when the download starts installing all the plugins and files. It gets to the end but as its running through I noticed a few plugins say failed and give a command to try. If I get past this and try to do the channel scan it starts then says something like there was an error with your system and must restart then it sends me back to the beginning. Part of it does install though because the skin changes.
Has anyone had this problem or similar or know what I'm doing wrong?
I did wonder if there's something not being removed from the box when i'm reflashing it or would that not happen? Doe's the reflash erase everything from the box and start again, including the HDD?

Thanks for any help.

have u flashed with 6.2 first then when it gets to the hdmi setup on tv stop there then go to computer ip address of box to get webif up on computer screen then terminal then type root which will connect you to your box then page 1 of this thread and click link at top of page infinity instructions and start from 1 and you can not go wrong

I've recently installed infinity on my box. All seemed to have installed proper but it's now stuck on the populating your channels screen. Anyone have a fix for this? I can't access any of the menus while it's stuck on the screen.

have u flashed with 6.2 first then when it gets to the hdmi setup on tv stop there then go to computer ip address of box to get webif up on computer screen then terminal then type root which will connect you to your box then page 1 of this thread and click link at top of page infinity instructions and start from 1 and you can not go wrong

I’m sure it was 6.2 but I’ll double check again later. I’m 100% sure I’ve followed the steps correctly in the wooshbuild thread it just wouldn’t seem to work. I’ll have another go though when I get chance. I’ve just had to flash again with vix for now to watch tv.

hi all

i am using zgemma h9s, openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity

i clicked on red button
did software backup
then went to
software update
it scanned and found 136 updates
i clicked update then the box shut down no warning just stopped working and not responding to any buttons
unplugged - plugged it back in and it works but no streams will connect and no FTA is working either

any ideas what has gone wrong or how to get it back
ive tried restore and still no joy

so i've flashed my box online back to 6.2 and started the install again, now my box is stuck looping around the boot screen and it wont go any further and i cant connect to it, please advise

Please advise..my box is now stuck in a boot screen loop

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I got the time bar to show on epg, but it's really really thin and difficult to see.
But, more importantly the day and event time is chopped off at the bottom. Not sure why!?
Any help guys
Thanks.

Ive just installed infinity on my vu solo 2. its working fine, but the WB plugin doesn't work correctly.
It opens ok and i can select the various options, but when selected they dissappear from the screen and only come back when i press exit in the remote.

Thank you

hi need some. Help the picons on the tv guide showing the same picons kids for each category it does not change using chabs sly q build zgemma box wooshbuild infinity 15382179629303602623524014117800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back