WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For users with AutoBouquetsMaker cable tuner issues in AutoBouquetsMaker update config files and rescan ABM if you still get the same error have a look through this thread http://www.techkings.org/threads/h5-2tc-tuner-isuue.140106/

Set your cable tuner to your netid and run a manual scan in service searching and follow this post http://www.techkings.org/threads/h5-2tc-tuner-isuue.140106/page-3#post-871906 post in that thread with relevant files and netid.

More details for putty command here http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-few-channels-not-clearing-abm-not-refreshing.140445/#post-873332

Last edited:
Hi have WB nfinty on , what need do for picons latest thanks very happy with WB In
Hi Jim

Picons should already be installed if you installed in the last few days. On BBC1 press the OK button and see if you have a picon on the info bar?

If not, Green button -> green button -> Picons -> Select: snp-full.220x132-220x132.light.on.transparent_2018-06-02

When asked where to put them, select your USB device.

Some users have said that selecting the USB caused the box to crash although I installed last night to USB with no issues. If it does crash, install the to the internal flash.

hi I downloaded the wooshbuild infinity for my vusolo box no problem ..many thanks . But when I tried to download the wooshbuild infinity for my xtrend 9500 followed the guide but when it took me to the webif browser the terminal button was missing so could go no further can you help ...Many thanks
As you know sparky, we resolved that as you PMd me. Installing openATV and not openPLI did the trick.

h2h do I flash open atv 6.1 or 6.2 before I put infinity on my box there seems to be different opinions
I have been using 6.2 on my boxes now for a long time without issue. It is only the H9 which had an update the other day which didn't work. They have fixed this now so take your pick :-)

Great build, many thanks.
the only thing i need help with is this. Using the old woosh after the initial install i would remove all the old bouquets i dont need such as movies etc, then go into autobuquets e2 change a few settings to make sure non of them reappeared after it updated and all was fine.
infinity doesnt use autobouquets is there another way to remove them for good?
Infinity uses AutoBouquetsMaker which has the option to hide bouquets as Makido posted yesterday.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Hide bouquets

so I presume the latest 6.2 image is the zip with 607 at the end correct and it will be ok flashing it from online on my box wont it as I have wb 7.002 on it now thanks a lot wooshman great help thanks again
Yes you can flash straight from the box if you want to 07/06 will be the latest version.
Just do a complete backup of WB7 and go for it.....You will be surprised how easy it really is :)

so I presume the latest 6.2 image is the zip with 607 at the end correct and it will be ok flashing it from online on my box wont it as I have wb 7.002 on it now thanks a lot wooshman great help thanks again
I have added instructions for existing WB users towards the bottom of the instructions.

WB Config 3, which is part of Infinity, has the option to flash online but with instructions. This helps with the next time you flash as it tells you what you need to type in your browser to open webif for the box you are using.

Last edited:
You know there are several steps you need to do? Downloading openATV and it flashing your box won't just make Infinty work. You need to flash the box with openATV like you did, then install Infinity as per the instructions.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

If you are already running openATV, from full screen TV, you can use:

Blue button -> Flash online -> Green button -> Highlight the latest version of openATV -> Press the green button.

Went to online flash from the menu in Wooshbuild 7, highlighted what I thought was the latest version and followed on screen instruction, setup hard disk, then followed other instructions even c and still failed.

Does the update software in Whooshbuild Infinity also update Open ATV with their nightly builds?
The only place to do software updates is from the Blue button -> Softare updates which is the openATV + any plugins which you have installed from theplugins section and an update is available. This includes the picons, wooshbuild plugins, and anything else I have added to the plugin feeds.

I suppose long and short answer is yes.

Hi, just got a technomate twin 4k, installed open atv 6.1 and went to openwebif, installed the command and got wooshbuild screen,. Goes from 0-99% a few times and then stays on 99% and won't go any further. Anyone had this problem or send me in the right direction? Recently done infinity on zgemma h2s and didn't have this problem,so kinda baffled!

Try openATV 6.2 for it: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=tmtwin4k

We have tested on a large number of boxes and had reports back everything is running fine but of course we can't test them all, this is where you come in :)

Please check that that link looks right for you box before flashing with it.
But it's not my job to test!lol. Only joking mate, Thanks for this. I'll give it a go! Anything I can do if it does get stuck on 99%, wouldn't mind trying to fix it myself?rather than taking up your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back