WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't your job to test it, but all help is appreciated :)

If it stops at 99 again, flash again but go through the video wizard and OK through the rest of the screens until openATV setup is complete and restart. If you can get a copy of the settings file to me at that point that would be really helpful. The location is /etc/enigma2 - the file is called settings.

Then run the opkg command and see what happens then. I think it will still play up but can't say why at the moment.

With help though we can try and work out why it isn't working as it is the first time it hasn't worked that I know of.

I had an issue with my USB. Is there a way to set it up for recording again without going through the start up guide? I can only see Initialise on the menu but it has no option for creating swap file etc

If you need to set up a swap file then press the Red button on remote and then select Plugins -> Swap Manager after the usb has been initialised

Hi just reflashed with infinity formuler f1 worked first time it was a different process so it took me a bit longer next time will be a lot easier i supose all we have to do now is the normal updates ( time for Wooshman and the team to go on holiday again).
Thanks guys.

flashed with infinity about week ago on install did vmedia only now i trying to add iptv do i have to reflash as i cannot see add on

flashed with infinity about week ago on install did vmedia only now i trying to add iptv do i have to reflash as i cannot see add on
IPTV is something you add yourself as per your providers instructions and can only be done once the box is setup, which yours is. Flashing your box again will just be the same. All previous WooshBuild plugins are still available, nothing has been removed.

IPTV is something you add yourself as per your providers instructions and can only be done once the box is setup, which yours is. Flashing your box again will just be the same. All previous WooshBuild plugins are still available, nothing has been removed.
have added iptv but all i can find is my vm cant find iptv it is up and running just cant find it what i want is to change from vm to iptv as i still have active vm

wooshman installed infinity every thing fine except when I green button wb config its just writing with a yellow bar and hard to see on screen as its not in colour like woosh 7 is this normal thanks again great job

wooshman installed infinity every thing fine except when I green button wb config its just writing with a yellow bar and hard to see on screen as its not in colour like woosh 7 is this normal thanks again great job
I think this is a mix of skin choice and WB Config. I have noticed it on the Metrix skin.

Once I have finished improving the setup of Infinity I will look at fixing WB Config.

I think this is a mix of skin choice and WB Config. I have noticed it on the Metrix skin.

Once I have finished improving the setup of Infinity I will look at fixing WB Config.
ok thanks a lot I use metrix the other thing after updating to infinity I software manager software updates and it said there was none will this be correct thanks again

ok thanks a lot I use metrix the other thing after updating to infinity I software manager software updates and it said there was none will this be correct thanks again
Yes thats right you wont have any software updates to do as you have flashed the very latest version of atv to your box.
You will probably have some to run tomorrow

It is because you have flashed with the latest version of openATV. Everything is up to date in their nightly images.

Come tomorrow it might be a different story depending on what they update today / tonight. You may find 130 updates tomorrow morning.

thanks fellas soz bit late responding just had a nightmare with graphics card in computer and had to replace it good job I kept the old one I took out lol

Flashed atv 6.1 on my Mut@nt HD51 about a week ago and then installed Infinity. Everything went fine and box is running nicely thanks Wooshman.

I'm on Infinity now, instructions were perfect.

Well almost, one thing I noticed was that the screen sizing is a bit off. I set it up, moved the red square to the edge of the screen as instructed but then after loading, the pictures are all cut off so will have to look at changing that back again.

I'm on Infinity now, instructions were perfect.

Well almost, one thing I noticed was that the screen sizing is a bit off. I set it up, moved the red square to the edge of the screen as instructed but then after loading, the pictures are all cut off so will have to look at changing that back again.
This isn't anything to do with Infinity but between your box, openATV and your TV.

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Extended GUI -> Screen position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back