WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
trying to install woosh build infinity. but it keeps crashing or not progressing at intsll plugin part.
and line configuring softcam-feed-universal
i have a new out of the box zgemma h7s, and have flashed it to openatv 6.2
I am having the exact same issue, but on F1 enigma2 box... same line, can't be a coincidence right??

You both need to download and flash openatv6.2 for your box
Then go to wooshbuild infinity installation page and follow the instructions to add infinity again, it sounds like you've both missed something and you'll get no further until you reflash

You both need to download and flash openatv6.2 for your box
Then go to wooshbuild infinity installation page and follow the instructions to add infinity again, it sounds like you've both missed something and you'll get no further until you reflash
I've flashed it a few times now :(, will give it another go... the instructions are really good, but maybe I missed something?!

Having the same issue where it's hanging at the install plugin screen. Flashed using the latest openatv nightly.

Configuring softcam-feed-universal.

Last edited:
Having the same issue where it's hanging at the install plugin screen. Flashed using the latest openatv nightly.
Just flashed the box for the fourth time, got as far as "installing plugins please wait!" and the line "Configuring softcam-feed-universal." where it hangs :(... and one know if there is a problem with the source and if there is an alternative source I could try? I've been tried
opkg install --force-reinstall http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk, wondering if there is another .ipk for WB Infinity?

After you,ve flashed openatv6.2 and it gets to the video settings, are you then following the openwebif/ terminal way of uploading the infinity command?

After you,ve flashed openatv6.2 and it gets to the video settings, are you then following the openwebif/ terminal way of uploading the infinity command?

Yep I've tried both through webif and putty. I've also tried a nightly from a few days ago in case it was the image.

I was the same try a few times on the forth time had to go out so just left the box till I came back and it was done about 45minutes.
So you just need to leave it and go and have 10 cups of tea.

My problem all setup ok but not able to download any extensions error is
Opkg_lock: could not lock/run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.
Execution finished

Any ideas people cheers

I know this might not be the answer but a way to get passed the freeze is to setup iptv only. I know you will have to configure the tuners and install ABM and it kinda defeats what infinity is but...

I know this might not be the answer but a way to get passed the freeze is to setup iptv only. I know you will have to configure the tuners and install ABM and it kinda defeats what infinity is but...

I tried this, seemed to go okay but when it restarts it states "finalising" on the OCD and hangs :/

apologies left the usb in! Whoops... all loaded, but need to load Sats myself now I assume

I tried this, seemed to go okay but when it restarts it states "finalising" on the OCD and hangs :/

apologies left the usb in! Whoops... all loaded, but need to load Sats myself now I assume
Tuners should already be configured. Tried to install the softcam ipk and now the box as thrown a wobbler

After buying a couple of different splitters box still isn't receiving channels in my mates house. Is there any way it could only work at my house because I flashed it at my house?

I flashed again this morning and all installed as it should. Have you tried it again and are you still getting stuck in same place

I have just flashed my H7 and installed Infinity afterwards and everything went through while it was installing plugins. Checked softcams are installed which they are.

Can you post a screen please of the screen it hangs on with the error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back