WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the box cannot determine the "type" correctly I would suggest you initialise the device again using ext4.
This would obviously delete all info on it.

Blue/Harddisk/initialisation

I've been trying that with a couple of flash drives and it is failing every time. Box doesn't seem to recognise any drive I plug in.

1_0_1_279C_805_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181015181939.jpg

Well at least we have identified the problem, however windows does not "like" ext3/4 formatted drives, you need something more powerfull than HDD Guru.

You could try windows "Disk Management" which is similar to a lightweight partition manager.
It can work quite well.

Well at least we have identified the problem, however windows does not "like" ext3/4 formatted drives, you need something more powerfull than HDD Guru.

You could try windows "Disk Management" which is similar to a lightweight partition manager.
It can work quite well.

So far so good .. Found a flash drive that would format so I was able to flash a fresh openatv6.2 online and re-install infinity. All seems to be working at the moment, I'll try my old HDD later and see if it crashes or not.
Cheers for the assistance

I’m having a mare. Reflashed using the inbuilt option from previous version of woosh, when it loads up I don’t have access to the cable channels only free sat and sat bouquets. What am I doing wrong

I’m having a mare. Reflashed using the inbuilt option from previous version of woosh, when it loads up I don’t have access to the cable channels only free sat and sat bouquets. What am I doing wrong

to load WB Infinity, you need to flash a new version of openatv 6.2 before you start, then load Infinity by using openwebif and entering the command line
see infinity installation instructions page and follow them carefully

Hmmm good question. It definitely doesn’t say v5 with the monkey and iron man. It plays an mtv2 video whilst setting up, then shows woosh written in graffiti

Not sure which version of open atv I’m using / how can I check? (Thanks for responding btw)

Version 6.1 it says in image version info

Last edited by a moderator:
if you go to plugins, is there WB config there?
if you open this it'll tell you what version of WB you've got

I can't imagine you've got infinity installed as it's installed via openwebif and a command line

Hello everyone

Hoping for a bit of help please. I have a gigablue and running wooshbuild infinity on OpenATV. The box is only a few days old and no issues up until now. But today for no apparent reason timeshift seems to have stopped. I can't pause or rewind live TV and when I press those buttons on the remote I get a black cross on the top right corner indicating that I can't perform that function.
Otherwise everything else such as recording from EPG works fine and pause/rewind works for saved recordings.

Had a quick check of the settings and timeshift is still enabled to start after 2 seconds but for some reason it doesn't. Any ideas on what the issue is and how to resolve it please? Am guessing it's a wooshbuild issue so apologies if not and I have posted in wrong thread.
Many thanks!

I have TM Nano2 super with Openpli4 (made for this stb) will this thing you are talking about be good for my nano2 super? I am quite a novice at this stuff but I have agood idea how to flash the box as I tried Vix once I but couldn't get the cams to work. I use the stb with 27.5w and 28.2e as I'm in Spain and this is what we use (apart from iptv).

I have TM Nano2 super with Openpli4 (made for this stb) will this thing you are talking about be good for my nano2 super? I am quite a novice at this stuff but I have agood idea how to flash the box as I tried Vix once I but couldn't get the cams to work. I use the stb with 27.5w and 28.2e as I'm in Spain and this is what we use (apart from iptv).
If you click on this link and scroll down there's over 100 boxes tested and works on see if yours is there http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

I just found the list of boxes this can work on And I see the TM Nano2 super is there. So if I flash my Nano with openatv then install wooshbuild will my Nano start to work from the start or because of the sats I use will there be any complications because if there is I'm f*=+*? as I can probably just about use a backup of my settings and image (hopefully). I would like to use this wooshbuild but I don't know what it is or if it will be of eny benefit to me if I try it?

Last edited:
i set up my mates h2s and had all channels working. He lives in the same area code so net id is same. No channels clear at his house not even FTA. Any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back